Untruthful Applications

5 posters

Go down

Untruthful Applications Empty Untruthful Applications

Post by Kevo235 1/30/2013, 11:53 pm

Whether it be join date, name, age, or anything else on an application, why even bother lying about it?

First of all, it really ticks me off when people insert false claims into their applications, mostly join date. It never works! No matter what you do, someone will always notice the lack of truth, so why even bother trying? All it does in the end is make you look like a fool. Second of all, if you really don't want us knowing certain things about you, just leave it blank, or don't even make an application at all! There's no point in lying about something that will just make you look worse in order to try to look better. The way I see it, if you can't answer a simple question like 'what is your name', then you aren't even worthy of what you're applying for. VERY FEW circumstances ever make it valid in my eyes.

Second of all, and most importantly is JOIN DATE! In my opinion, and a lot of other people's opinions, it is not when you enter the server for the first time because at that point, you're just another guest. It's when you join the server, ie. Apply for Member. The only join date that should ever be counted is the forums join date, because that's what you need to even Apply for the member rank, anyone who hasn't applied for it has not truely joined Oasis.

Just a word of advice, if you lie about something on your application, I personally will never vouch for you (unless you do something that REALLY regains my trust). There's nothing more insulting to me than keeping something away from me.

Sorry about the little rant, in advance, I just needed to clear my mind of something because almost EVERY TIME I see an application, it's all a bunch of lies from my point of view... Especially join date.

I'm going back to my laid back, chill self; it's much more fun that way.

ALL IT IS IS A MESS OF COLOURS, but it's important nonetheless. Please read it.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Untruthful Applications Empty Re: Untruthful Applications

Post by Davidmich 1/31/2013, 2:25 am

Well spoken.

I too will not vouch for anyone giving false information on their applications.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 1/31/2013, 4:32 am

DEM COLORS
Untruthful Applications DBCGd
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 1/31/2013, 11:27 am

Kevo235 wrote:There's nothing more insulting to me than keeping something away from me.

I'm keeping the baby.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Amby 1/31/2013, 5:29 pm

Davidmich wrote:Well spoken.
Amby
Amby
Lapis Miner