Hello Everyone

2 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post by cory499299 4/23/2011, 1:14 pm

Seeing there are no new posts, or rather posts at all on this I figure why not be the first! Anyway, hey everyone! My name is Zach, my brother and I play under the name Cory499299 and we are on this server basically everyday for long periods of time between the two of us. Been playing here since about January and have been very involved in the community helping with large projects on every map so far; a few to note being the Colosseum, the Coast Guard, the Rangers with Master_Moles, and most recently the new subway station which is being built right now. I'm only "Trusted" in the ranking system, which is fine for me but regardless of rank I've been playing much longer than quite a few current players. I am on the forum or in game quite often and just want to have fun, so for everyone who want to start fights or drama or grief for fun; please take it elsewhere or make your own server.

~With all due respect~
Cory499299

cory499299
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Ariley 4/23/2011, 1:17 pm

Welcome, I suppose? I've seen you around, you guys seem pretty cool. Thanks for playing at Oasis SMP!
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cory499299 4/23/2011, 1:21 pm

No, Thank you Ariley and all other mods and admins for making such a great server!

cory499299
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum