Got banned for no reason

3 posters

Go down

Got banned for no reason Empty Got banned for no reason

Post by UnionSeeker 1/27/2013, 5:26 pm

Username: UnionSeeker

Banned by: Paxination

Reason: griefing

Reason why I should be unbanned: I have never griefed in my life. I was offline when the ban happened. I should be unbanned because i did not grief. Where I broke or placed blocks, there was no warning, sign, or any hint that I should not edit the area. I know begging doesn't work because none of you believe that I am telling the truth. If you do thank you, but if you don't, check.

Last edited by UnionSeeker on 1/27/2013, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't the correct format.)
UnionSeeker
UnionSeeker
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Got banned for no reason Empty Re: Got banned for no reason

Post by madscientist032 1/27/2013, 5:49 pm

Two things.

1. Only post one ban appeal. Follow the format.

2. Please do not post here unless you are either a Staff member or the person appealing the ban.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 1/27/2013, 6:40 pm

Ok UnionSeeker, I do believe it was a couple blocks that you griefed. I believe in second chances. Just understand these things....

1. LogBlock does not lie. Its how we find griefers. If it says you did it, then you did it. At least someone on your account did.

2. Dont let ANYONE use your account. Most of the time they end up griefing while they are on and you get banned for it. Probably what happend here, but since it wasnt a lot im all good for it!

BAN HAS BEEN LIFTED!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 1/28/2013, 3:19 am

Oh just for reference I fount the house that I banned you for. Its a house near the desert portal that you broke into, and after satisfying your curiosity, you repaired it except for some dirt where you dug under it. That is what gave you away. I can show you when your on next time if you like. Now that I KNOW what it was I am fine with your appeal.

DO NOT LET ANYONE USE YOUR ACCOUNT. We have had to ban TRUSTED players for this in the past. Really good ones. But because of the amount of destruction that was done, we had to ban them. Your no exception to the rule. If you want to let your family use YOUR account on MC, set up a single player game for them. They wont have the nice perks and plugins that we have but at least your safe from being banned.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down