Zuttley's Intro

5 posters

Go down

Zuttley's Intro Empty Zuttley's Intro

Post by Zuttley 1/24/2013, 9:22 pm

Hey guys, my name is Zuttley, but you can call me Zach. Ive been playing on oasis for about a year now, and its no questions the BEST server ive ever played.I have juts returned from a 5 month break form Oasis, the reason being, school. A little bit about me, well, i love Micecraft, more specifically Oasis, im 14,and im in the US (Kansas).
When i first started Oasis i was like, eh its alright, and then i met Intengent, and i asked him if he liked my house, he said no. So i made it my mission to build an Intengent worthy house, which i still havent accomplished :(. But anyways, i started as all do, just a player, then after about a week i applied for member, and the next day, i checked the forum and saw that Mad aproved my app. <3 Mad. So i went in-game to check out my new name, adn lo and behold there it was, [Memeber]Zuttley. I was so exited.
The next thing that came was trusted, this came totally unexpectade to me, but when i logged on one day and said, "Hi guys", my name was blue and i was now, "[Trusted]Zuttley. After i had established a name on the server for myself, i built a house in plainsville, and settled down, then not a week later, the map was reset, i was so sad, all of my presious things were gone! But after a little mining and collecting, i was able to rebuild and get my place together again.
Oasis has been a lot of fun in the past, and i hope it is in the future, one more thing ide like to say is about the staff, this server has the most helpful staff ive ever seen on any server, my favorite staff member being Gweedo, he has always come right over and helped me with whatever i needed, no matter what it was. Well thats all i got for my intro, hope to see you in-game

-Zuttley :megaman:
Zuttley
Zuttley
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Zuttley's Intro Empty Re: Zuttley's Intro

Post by Amby 1/24/2013, 9:32 pm

Welcome back to Oasis Zach~ ^_^
Amby
Amby
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 1/25/2013, 8:17 am

Glad you came back to Oasis, Welcome back. Yeah sometimes seeing your stuff gone with a new map change can be frustraing but I always look at it like this. Its a chance to build something different and new maybe meet some new people and make new friends.

Welcome back!!!

Gweedo
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 1/25/2013, 10:32 am

It's nice to see you again zuttley! I remember you from when I first joined. I recognize your name. Yeah you havent been on in a while have ya.

I see map changes as a clean slate. Making room for new things and new ideas. It would get boring if we kept the same map all the time. I look forward to seeing new builds by you guys. Some I wish I never set my eyes on (*cough*DesertPortal*Cough*), but some I am glad you guys shared with me. Seeing some of the really nice builds on oasis helps inspire me when I build and gives me other ideas that I didnt think of.

Think of it as a new chance for inspiration!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 1/25/2013, 12:13 pm

So you like to play micecraft eh? Sounds like an interesting game. I'll look into it.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down