[Owner] Paxination

2 posters

Go down

[Owner] Paxination Empty [Owner] Paxination

Post by Paxination 1/20/2013, 3:57 am

Ok so I wasnt expecting to get mod this soon and was planning to do this before I got it sooooo....yeah any rate some about me.....

Im 36, born July 17th 1976, yes thats right bitches, bicentennial baby! Born in Oaklahoma, MidWest city. Raised in NH and that is where I claim I am from! My fathers family is from Mass. so I consider my self from that area! Came to NC in 89-90 and ahve been here since. I have lost both my parents and a lot of family members since 2008, with no surviving grandparents either. Its just me and my 3 younger sisters and my uncles on my moms side of the family.

I love electronics, especially computers. I love to code. Its my pashion and i have been doing it since I was 10 on my old Atari 800XL (dont know what that is.... GOOGLE IT BITCHES!) which I still have! I have 3, mine, my dads and a spare one I got on ebay.

I love to play games as you all know. I am very fond of Black ops and Transformers War for Cybertron. I am a big fan boy of Unreal Tournament. Use to run my own UT server back in the day.

As you allready know I love transformers. Its like this..... SEX <?> Transformers...yeah that hard to choose...naw kidding....I would choose sex first. But I am addicted to them. I have a crap ton of toys. I havent collected much lately as I am not very fond of the new toys. But I do have a good bit of the originals, GEN 1. I also have clothes of the such and all the movies and the cartoon series and the first TF movie on VHS! YEAH! FTW!

My name is derived from transformers as well. Optimus Primes original name before he became prime (prime=leader) was Orion Pax. Orion Pax is my original user name. I started using it when the internet started becoming popular in 95. Unfortunately someone had allready used it by the time I got minecraft in Sept....At any rate Paxination is a play on his name Pax.

I like to watch movies but it has to be a REALLY goood movie and I mean really keep my attention or else my minecraft OCD kicks in! I prefer action thrillers and scifi. Big Trekkie BTW! Cant wait for the 2nd star trek movie. Wish I had seen the first one with my dad before he passed away!

I am a big animal lover, and no I have no problem with shooting a cow to eat it, as I have a love for BEEF, meat in general, but steak is my favorite (HAHA CRACK ALL THE JOKES YOU WANT!) I have 5 dogs and 1 cat. From oldest to youngest
Daisy
Kane
Bully
Cooter
JJ
Bobbie (the cat)

Bully is the hell spawn of Daisy and Kane. WHich are all 3 pitbulls. Love pitbulls. They are not bad dogs, only BAD owners. If you were attacked by ANY DOG, then their owner did not raise them properly. Cooter we got around Xmas last year. He is part German Shepard and Timber wolf. JJ , our chihuahua, (short for Jimmie Jr.) was named after our FIRST chihuahua that I got my wife for valentines day 5-6 years ago. He died from a head injury while we were gone on a 2 day trip. Not the other dogs, he had a molera (sp?), its a soft spot on his skull just like human babies, his never harded which is common with Chi's. Bully is his namesake! He has beaten up his father 3 times now. And I mean WOOPED his ass! Kane, he is a lover not a fighter! He is our sweet prince! We call him Candy Kane since he is so sweet. Daisy is our baby girl. The first of our family of furbabies! She is 7? Cooter is named after the character from Dukes of Hazard (partly daisy as well). He is a very smart dog. You can watch him and tell he is trying to size up the situation when he looks around. Bobbie is our bobtail famale cat. Yes that is why we calll her bobbie! She loooks just like her mother. I will post pics of them later!

At any rate here is 2 pics of me. Please excuse the wall as I live in a very dusty area and its hard to keep the house clean with all the dust.

[Owner] Paxination 2013-022

The larger dog is Cooter and I shouldnt have to tell you who the smaller one is...lol! Yeah I am a big mario fan too! I'll post more pics later for ya'll after I have some time!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

[Owner] Paxination Empty Re: [Owner] Paxination

Post by Krazo 2/15/2013, 6:54 pm

¡Hola!

¿Como estas?

[Owner] Paxination WUeVomp
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 5/7/2013, 1:38 pm

I'm just going to continue this photoshopping fun because you have the looks.

[Owner] Paxination CeDoDVL
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 8/13/2013, 9:50 am

You're the superhero for your wife!

[Owner] Paxination JfpmGig
Krazo
Krazo