Kocot's Intro, Version 2.0

Go down

Kocot's Intro, Version 2.0 Empty Kocot's Intro, Version 2.0

Post by Kocot 1/20/2013, 12:40 am

So I felt the other one was lacking in details. So here are all the beans. ALL OF THEM.

Get to Know: Kocot
1. Okay, we'll start with an easy one. What's your name?
My name is Alexander, or Alex, or even Al. I'm not really too particular.
2. When's your birthday, and how old are you now?
I was born on the fifteenth day of the eighth month of the ninety-fifth year of the twentieth century. For those of you who can't be bothered to understand that, I was born August 15, 1995. At the time of this writing, which may not be the time of this posting, I am seventeen years of age.
3. Moving right along. What are your top interests and hobbies?
Well, I've got quite a few interests, but relatively few hobbies, so let's start with those. My hobbies include attempting (and failing) to draw, singing, acting, reading, and just generally being an oddball. My favourite author of the moment is probably Terry Pratchett. If you haven't read anything by him, you should.
Now, for my interests. Musically, they span the length of the Oasis server, so I'll only highlight a few. Top musical interests include Coldplay, Matchbox Twenty, Rob Thomas, and The Barenaked Ladies. In terms of books, interests include mystery, sci-fi (big into the Star Trek books published by Pocket Books), real-life crime accounts, and the aforementioned Terry Pratchett. I'm not a sports fan, but I do enjoy a good game of chess. Movies-wise, as long as it's a good movie, I tend to like it.
4. Where do you live, and where do you hope to live?
I'm a born and raised Canadian, and I plan to die that way as well. In more specific term, I'm an Ontarian by birth and circumstance, and I plan to remain that way. Other provinces look nice, but to quote Dorothy, "There's no place like home!"
5. Do you have any siblings or pets?
Both, actually. I have a sister who is two years younger than me, and ranges in mood from a great little sister to the spawn of Satan himself. I've also currently got two dogs, two cats, and a guinea pig. And in case you're wondering, I'm a dog person, not a cat person.
6. Have you ever been to another country?
Yes, I've been to America when I was too young to even remember it. I've also been to London, England, and also Holland. They're lovely places, both in their own ways.
7. Have you ever moved?
Yes, I have, twice. The first time, I moved from my house in Port Perry to a house on the outskirts of a town called Haliburton. This put me about two hours away from anything and everything I'd known. The second move was on a smaller scale, from our house on the outskirts of Haliburton to a house on the outskirts of the neighbouring town, Minden.
8. Cats or dogs?
DOGS. Dogs all the way. Cats are selfish and don't do anything unless it benefits them in some way.
9. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke. So much better.
10. What is your most proud memory?
I think that it's actually getting accepted into the school I want to go to, the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT). Yeah, I'm a nerd. :D
11. What's one thing about you that you think others should know?
I love hats. Like, I mean, I'm a step off from wanting to marry fedoras. And don't even get me started on top hats...
Kocot
Kocot
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down