Perm Ban Of Dylstrosity2...? Please Read!!!

4 posters

Go down

Perm Ban Of Dylstrosity2...? Please Read!!! Empty Perm Ban Of Dylstrosity2...? Please Read!!!

Post by Dylstrosity2 12/20/2012, 7:51 pm

Minecraft username: Dylstrosity2

Mod/Admin who banned you: Wesley

Reason you were banned: ADMIN SHOP BOUGHT items in chest

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: First off, I'm a donator, I cant just donate, And a few weeks after get perma banned for something that isnt even illegal..

STORY: That chest under the stairs is a chest for things I dont want people taking, There was no way of locking it. As for the "Spawned Items" They were bought with LEGIT money at admin shop. Sponge though... Was from a staff member. I had EXACTLY 18 TNT in there from 2 desert temples I raided. I have absalutly NO idea how there was a stack in there. Today was MENT to be the day I came back on Oasis. Please don't give me a permaban, I can, And was planing to donate more to the server. I havn't done anything wrong after that, What can I do in 2 weeks off the server that gets me perma'd? Please, Give me another chance so I can show you I have done nothing wrong.

BUT in the text for being banned it says "I'm tired of your shit" I dont even know what I did? You took my money, Banned me for two weeks then banned me forever!
Dylstrosity2
Dylstrosity2
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Perm Ban Of Dylstrosity2...? Please Read!!! Empty Re: Perm Ban Of Dylstrosity2...? Please Read!!!

Post by Davidmich 12/20/2012, 7:56 pm

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Perm Ban Of Dylstrosity2...? Please Read!!! Empty Re: Perm Ban Of Dylstrosity2...? Please Read!!!

Post by Dylstrosity2 12/20/2012, 8:12 pm

That was Hunter, NOT me. I have no responsibility for the other 46 tnt that was in the chest. This is an appeal for me, Not him.
Dylstrosity2
Dylstrosity2
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 12/20/2012, 8:13 pm

You are digging a deep hole so i will hand you another shovel to dig more. Admin shop does not sell sponges or TNT. So take this shovel and dig your way to another server
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylstrosity2 12/20/2012, 8:28 pm

With the sponge, SOMEONE gave it to me, I dont know who it was though! I dont deserve to be banned because I didnt know! Im not lying at all this is just stupid!
Dylstrosity2
Dylstrosity2
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylstrosity2 12/20/2012, 8:43 pm

Could SOMEONE Unban me from TS so I can explain to a HIGH rank staff member, Or a bunch of them what happend! I tried talking to Wesley but he banned me straight away!
Dylstrosity2
Dylstrosity2
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by WesleyMD 12/20/2012, 9:13 pm

Appeal Denied.
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 12/20/2012, 10:39 pm

Sponges, along with everything else, Staff is forbidden to give out spawned items. So I don't buy that excuse for a second Dyl.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down