Please take the time to read this and unban me.

3 posters

Go down

Please take the time to read this and unban me. Empty Please take the time to read this and unban me.

Post by PromNiteHangova 12/15/2012, 6:23 pm

Minecraft username: PromNiteHangova

Mod/Admin who banned you: Unknown.

Reason you were banned: Saying the "n word"

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I'm black. I find it very racist of the person who banned me. I can say nigga, but I chose to spell it "n word" as a joke. I'm sorry, I won't do this again. I honestly feel like I can contribute to the community if given said chance. If you do unban me, however, keep me on a short leash. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

PromNiteHangova.

PromNiteHangova
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Please take the time to read this and unban me. Empty Re: Please take the time to read this and unban me.

Post by Paxination 12/15/2012, 8:15 pm

No, its not racist for banning you for saying it! Its a racial slur. Its demeaning and ignorant. What is racist is when a African American can use the N word but a Caucasian cant. You just shouldnt use the word PERIOD. Do you even KNOW the true meaning of the word? And I am not talkin about the purposely misspelled all ghetto like I aint had no edumacation version. I mean the ACTUAL N WORD. Look it up. Learn something about your heritage and what your calling it when you use the word.

Other than my rant, the person that banned you has the final say, so until that happens educate your self some mah brotha!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Please take the time to read this and unban me. Empty Re: Please take the time to read this and unban me.

Post by PromNiteHangova 12/15/2012, 8:25 pm

Paxination wrote:No, its not racist for banning you for saying it! Its a racial slur. Its demeaning and ignorant. What is racist is when a African American can use the N word but a Caucasian cant. You just shouldnt use the word PERIOD. Do you even KNOW the true meaning of the word? And I am not talkin about the purposely misspelled all ghetto like I aint had no edumacation version. I mean the ACTUAL N WORD. Look it up. Learn something about your heritage and what your calling it when you use the word.

Other than my rant, the person that banned you has the final say, so until that happens educate your self some mah brotha!

No, I do know the meaning. Thank you. What is wrong? I don't understand. I have friends who play on the server and I just want to play with them, and put this whole ban thing behind me.

PromNiteHangova
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 12/15/2012, 8:29 pm

PromNiteHangova wrote:
Paxination wrote:No, its not racist for banning you for saying it! Its a racial slur. Its demeaning and ignorant. What is racist is when a African American can use the N word but a Caucasian cant. You just shouldnt use the word PERIOD. Do you even KNOW the true meaning of the word? And I am not talkin about the purposely misspelled all ghetto like I aint had no edumacation version. I mean the ACTUAL N WORD. Look it up. Learn something about your heritage and what your calling it when you use the word.

No, I do know the meaning. Thank you. What is wrong? I don't understand. I have friends who play on the server and I just want to play with them, and put this whole ban thing behind me.

tl;dr version, it's a slur, and it's a violation of our server rules to use such language. Please use some self-control. N-bombs are not tolerated, no matter the spelling!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by PromNiteHangova 12/15/2012, 8:32 pm

Davidmich wrote:
PromNiteHangova wrote:

tl;dr version, it's a slur, and it's a violation of our server rules to use such language. Please use some self-control. N-bombs are not tolerated, no matter the spelling!

Ok. I'm sorry then for what it's worth. I just want to put this behind me. I will be very rule obedient obviously.

PromNiteHangova
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down