frazermine
11 posters

Go down

mindcrafters updated veteran app Empty mindcrafters updated veteran app

Post by frazermine 12/8/2012, 3:56 pm

Minecraft username:mindcrafter3033

Real name (recommended):frazer smith

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 5 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:every day until the end of time XD

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: yes

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):Paxination

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players? Well hello there as you may or may not know my name is Frazer and i am a trusted member of oasis SMP the best know server on the planet and i have decided to make myself a good old veteran app.

some of the reasons for me thinking i may deserve vet are that i am always willing to help others, i shall drop whatever i am doing to help others, i normally give away most rare things i find and people i help say i am kind and helpful

So where to begin hum i think i shall start with a bit about me i am 14 i am a constant user or the server and have made many friends even some that may be staff maybe i am not completely sure and that front but i can find out. Anyway it appears i have gone of topic back to the matter at hand i think i could have a slim chance of getting vet and that is the reason i am writing this and sorry if a appear to be rambling on about things that don't matter but all things considered i am a bit unsure of entering. The reason for this is that i am afraid of people giving bad feedback but and is appreciated so just put down your thought on weather i am fit to be a veteran or not thanks for taking the time to read this and tell me what you think.

P.S i thought i would also add that all the things i do are legit and that i am only a 30 donator so yea just so you know

Last edited by frazermine on 1/1/2013, 11:54 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : pax)
frazermine
frazermine
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

mindcrafters updated veteran app Empty Re: mindcrafters updated veteran app

Post by cmanrocks2012 12/8/2012, 4:20 pm

frazermine wrote:
How long have you been playing on THIS server?: about 5-6 months
You joined July 7th

cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 12/8/2012, 5:28 pm

Well he said 5-6 months, its exactly 5 months now! And that is just the date he joined the forums, which isnt accurate. He might have been on the server 2-3 weeks before that! People need to understand the forums join date is just that!

At any rate here is some constructive criticism! Your app needs more! Its lacking alot. You really should have listed some people that will vouch for you.

And the last question needs more than the 1 sentence. It really needs to be damn near a paragraph. I would consider someone else that put a lot of thought and time and patients into it than just that 1 sentence!

Work on it some more!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 12/9/2012, 11:06 am

Paxination wrote:Well he said 5-6 months, its exactly 5 months now! And that is just the date he joined the forums, which isnt accurate. He might have been on the server 2-3 weeks before that! People need to understand the forums join date is just that!

At any rate here is some constructive criticism! Your app needs more! Its lacking alot. You really should have listed some people that will vouch for you.

And the last question needs more than the 1 sentence. It really needs to be damn near a paragraph. I would consider someone else that put a lot of thought and time and patients into it than just that 1 sentence!

Work on it some more!

Pax makes a good point! All the while using his signature exclamation points! Every sentence! Every time! Never fails! All these exclamations points make me feel like you're shouting! A lot! And is very peppy!

But seriously! You need to convince me to vouch! Misspelling Veteran in the title does not bode well!
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

mindcrafters updated veteran app Empty :(

Post by frazermine 12/9/2012, 12:04 pm

why do i even bother trying maybe i will just shut up and people will stop giving me grief.
frazermine
frazermine
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 12/9/2012, 12:49 pm

frazermine wrote:why do i even bother trying maybe i will just shut up and people will stop giving me grief.

Well I for one vouch.

mindcrafters updated veteran app Mca

You are more deserving than people think. Its not really about the app of the person its about the person themselves and in-game.
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_Darkness 12/9/2012, 1:10 pm

You need to wait awhile
Crazy_Darkness
Crazy_Darkness
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 12/9/2012, 4:19 pm

Yeah I have a habbit of using a lot of exclamation points. Its usually worse tho!!!!!!! <---like that!

On topic.

I think he would make a good candidate for veteran! I agree with Rev that its not just the app. I know Mindcrafter in game and have spent many hours in play with him! He has my vouch!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

mindcrafters updated veteran app Empty :)

Post by frazermine 12/10/2012, 1:13 pm

thanks guys it makes me happy to know that some of you actually take the time to look at something i did and that makes me Smile Smile
frazermine
frazermine
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

mindcrafters updated veteran app Empty :/

Post by frazermine 12/23/2012, 11:08 am

well i think its about time for me to give up the game sorry for wasting everyone's time writing on my pointless vet app
frazermine
frazermine
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 12/23/2012, 12:10 pm

frazermine wrote:well i think its about time for me to give up the game sorry for wasting everyone's time writing on my pointless vet app

Don't enter in depression for something that's supposed to give you fun, if you leave because of this you'll lose my respect.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

mindcrafters updated veteran app Empty ?

Post by frazermine 12/23/2012, 12:18 pm

well sorry for asking such a stupid question but did you even ever respect me to start with
frazermine
frazermine
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 12/23/2012, 12:20 pm

frazermine wrote:well sorry for asking such a stupid question but did you even ever respect me to start with

I thought you were leaving because of this rank, but i think aren't, right?
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

mindcrafters updated veteran app Empty right

Post by frazermine 12/23/2012, 12:36 pm

well i did not intend on leaving but sometimes i feel like it
frazermine
frazermine
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

mindcrafters updated veteran app Empty sorry

Post by frazermine 12/23/2012, 2:16 pm

well sorry for the way i have been as of late it it really just because of things that have been going on at home so yea just thought i would put that out there
frazermine
frazermine
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyorgtea 12/23/2012, 3:06 pm

Paxination wrote:Well he said 5-6 months, its exactly 5 months now! And that is just the date he joined the forums, which isnt accurate. He might have been on the server 2-3 weeks before that! People need to understand the forums join date is just that!

Work on it some more!

Listen to Paxination, he knows well c:
Kyorgtea
Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

mindcrafters updated veteran app Empty i have

Post by frazermine 12/24/2012, 5:34 am

well i have tried to add as much as i can so have a look again
frazermine
frazermine
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 12/24/2012, 5:39 am

a [Veteran] vouch he is a great player who looks out for player that need help he could do a lot of benefit being a veteran i think
now colors [ veteran ]mindcraft3033

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

mindcrafters updated veteran app Empty Re:mindcrafters updated veteran app

Post by NoahMCer 12/27/2012, 11:43 am

If this is is still open to vouch for then I give it a vouch. He has helped us people from the floating islands a bit by helping build a major island. Also he was kind enough to give me 11 diamonds when I had lost some if my own in a cave. I think veteran could allow a person as helpful as this become even more helpful. Hope we get to see you as a vet :)

-Noah
NoahMCer
NoahMCer
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

mindcrafters updated veteran app Empty Please read staff

Post by frazermine 1/2/2013, 9:59 am

If a staff member happens to look at the please lock this topic. I am asking you to do this because i have noted that i have not been here for long enough and obviously need to spend more time on the server before i even consider trying to make another app

Thanks mind
frazermine
frazermine
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 1/2/2013, 10:02 am

Okidoki.

Locked.
Krazo
Krazo