My upmost apologies to the oasis community./ban appeal

4 posters

Go down

My upmost apologies to the oasis community./ban appeal Empty My upmost apologies to the oasis community./ban appeal

Post by Fuzzyplats 11/28/2012, 7:40 pm

Minecraft username: Fuzzyplats

Mod/admin who banned you: Commander_Chair

Reason you were banned: advirtising

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:Hello guy I just wanted to apologize for the advertising I did. I understand that it was a terrible decision of mine to compare the server to oasis smp. I realize now, later, that my decision to advertise was a, very bad......decision i am here to say that I am sorry and pray that you forgive me for what I have done. If you do unban me I would like to be deranked do member or guest and have a second chance at oasis. Again I apologize for vouching for a server that most likely will never be 1% of how amazing Oasis is. I realize that you have a choice in this. Unban me or dont unban me. It is your decision I just hope that you can forgive me for what I have done.
I thank you for your time

-Fuzzyplats

Last edited by Fuzzyplats on 11/28/2012, 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

My upmost apologies to the oasis community./ban appeal Empty Re: My upmost apologies to the oasis community./ban appeal

Post by BroadStreetBully 11/28/2012, 7:49 pm

You should probably use the ban appeal format.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

My upmost apologies to the oasis community./ban appeal Empty Re: My upmost apologies to the oasis community./ban appeal

Post by Fuzzyplats 11/28/2012, 7:51 pm

BroadStreetBully wrote:You should probably use the ban appeal format.

Theres a format? Well im gonna use it now

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 11/28/2012, 7:55 pm

My upmost apologies to the oasis community./ban appeal Stuff11

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyplats 11/28/2012, 8:06 pm

BroadStreetBully wrote:My upmost apologies to the oasis community./ban appeal Stuff11

Thanks broad ii used it

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 11/29/2012, 12:50 am

You're unbanned cause I feel a permaban for this is dumb and you seem sorry. Don't fuck it up.

Last edited by Kevo235 on 11/29/2012, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I still can't believe I did that.)
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 11/29/2012, 7:47 am

Kevo235 wrote:Your unbanned cause I feel a permaban for this is dumb and you seem sorry. Don't fuck it up.
You're*
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down