Kevo235
GoldMine
Leagle
lordgonk
11 posters

Go down

Greifers Anonymous Empty Greifers Anonymous

Post by lordgonk 11/24/2012, 7:47 pm

Almost all of us have committed the heinous crime of grefing, even on the server we worship today, Oasis. Every single one of us has stories of rule breaking if not greifing. Fugitives of Oasis, spill your stories that have resided in you soul for all these hours spent on Oasis. Just create a throw away account with, Hello, My Name Is:[Random First Name].

Ie: Hello, My Name is Jared

I killed someone's minecraft dog.
lordgonk
lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Greifers Anonymous Empty Re: Greifers Anonymous

Post by Leagle 11/24/2012, 8:45 pm

Hello, my name is Leagle.

Back in Oasis, about 3 weeks before i got guide, i stumbles across this nice wooden house.
I cannot remeber te name of the player who build it. but she was a isolated player.
I decided to make an exact copy of her house 10 blox away.
But i left out 2 things... the two front doors.
She didn't lock her doors so i 'griefed' her front doors. I told her i would give them back when i got back from my vacation that would last 5 days... which was a lie. She was ok that i borrowed them, just so you know.
In the main time i logged on every day to check if the doors were still there and her's still gone.
All was good for 3 days straight... but on te 4th day i noticed that she took and put her doors back.

So i told nova she copied my house and griefed my doors and she got banned, happy end.

Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine 11/27/2012, 11:08 pm

Leagle wrote:Hello, my name is Leagle.

Back in Oasis, about 3 weeks before i got guide, i stumbles across this nice wooden house.
I cannot remeber te name of the player who build it. but she was a isolated player.
I decided to make an exact copy of her house 10 blox away.
But i left out 2 things... the two front doors.
She didn't lock her doors so i 'griefed' her front doors. I told her i would give them back when i got back from my vacation that would last 5 days... which was a lie. She was ok that i borrowed them, just so you know.
In the main time i logged on every day to check if the doors were still there and her's still gone.
All was good for 3 days straight... but on te 4th day i noticed that she took and put her doors back.

So i told nova she copied my house and griefed my doors and she got banned, happy end.

Wow that ending lmao xD

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 11/28/2012, 12:52 am

I must admit, I just griefed this topic with a pointless post, and I am sorry for it.

Phew, glad to get that off my chest, been meaning to admit it for years.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 11/28/2012, 3:07 am

Hello, My Name Is:

Krazo and I admit that I've been bad in august of 2011. I've broken someone his flowers by accident once.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Greifers Anonymous Empty RE

Post by Revilo410 11/28/2012, 11:04 am

I'm Revilo410 -

Way back in 1.1 I think, I accidentally broke some of the spawn's glowstone path :S

I think I might have been kicked or let off with a warning...

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I TELL YOU XD!

Oh well, got that one off my chest...
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_Darkness 11/28/2012, 1:18 pm

I remember that time I let my bro play on my account to see if he liked it and I said hey look at that little shack and we tried to get in so we broke the hole shack. Standing right behind us was Ronald McDonald (Ownerthugz) so we ran and jump in this huge ocean and we swam for it and Ownerthugz said if you dont cone fix this ill have to ban you and I was like o crap so we went back and repaired the shack. And I said lets not do that again and now till this day were all cool :P
Crazy_Darkness
Crazy_Darkness
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Z 11/28/2012, 4:00 pm

My names Z.

Back in 1.8.1, i was oblivious to what potions actually did. So when i obtained a potion of poison, i was eager to try it out. I turned around and there was a small glass room thing without a roof and a locked door. (I was in lakeview 1.8.1) in there was fidel and thomassiemons. I threw the potion in. Almost killed fidel, but i killed his dogs. He was pissed at me and declared war as a joke. Being a member with a month of mc experience, i was scared silly. Didnt play on oasis for the rest of the day.
So me and fidel got off to a bad start...

Last edited by Z on 1/11/2022, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Big_Piglet 11/28/2012, 4:17 pm

I honestly can't remember unintentionally griefing on oasis.

Accidentally burned my friends house down on another server though. He shouldn't have hidden a chest behind lava and given me a fire resistance potion. Should've known that wouldnt end well.
Big_Piglet
Big_Piglet
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by lordgonk 11/28/2012, 6:17 pm

Screw my rules.
Ok, so, everything I've done is petty but here's is everything I've done, I obviously felt guilty to as I've remembered them all this time

1. I was very new to the server so I built a shack in one of the biomes (1.6 was it). My first experience was dying new a giant spongebob pixel art and begging to find out where it, and my wood tools set were (noone ever told me hi, type /rules and /kit stonekit). I eventually find a nice area for a home which I build in peace, nobody ever knew me. I then saw a giant hole with a ladder which I climbed down and stole some clay, it was like a chest worth and I stole a couple stacks as I never saw any in single play thinking it was super rare.
2. I wanted a lava moat around my home, had the lava buckets but smartly asked if using the buckets was legal to which I got a "No!" in response and suspicions from my guest-hood.
3. I cut the trees partially like a noob and got a kindly written sign in response and a great lesson on server etiquette (my first real server). The old one was shit and changed spawn every two weeks and also somehow became a creative server. People discovered /i worked.
4. I also drowned someone's dog at 1.8 spawn for shits and giggles by pushing it under a block so it drowned.

That is pretty much all I've ever done wrong and all of it results from my ignorance and not being told about /rules.
lordgonk
lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by wedell2 11/28/2012, 7:16 pm

hello my name is keagan and when i donated 50 dollars i gave away lots of food to my friend and kingnothing didn't exactly like that. We never mentioned that day ever again.

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Evanito 11/28/2012, 8:04 pm

Suspect
Evanito
Evanito
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

https://evanito.com