Application for a warp for my blaze farm!

5 posters

Go down

Application for a warp for my blaze farm! Empty Application for a warp for my blaze farm!

Post by Paxination 11/11/2012, 3:22 pm

Minecraft username: Paxination

Real name (recommended): Norm

Proposed name of warp: I will tell the staff once its approved! For me only! And staff of course!

Why do you deserve a warp?: I need it because I am constantly having to fix things in it for everyone. And it would greatly help me out!

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: Well not for a town, but a public blaze farm! Close to it!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Application for a warp for my blaze farm! Empty Re: Application for a warp for my blaze farm!

Post by nsuth13 #2 11/14/2012, 3:51 am

vouch i think he needs one staff :)

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Application for a warp for my blaze farm! Empty Re: Application for a warp for my blaze farm!

Post by jackOPSftw 11/14/2012, 5:47 am

Paxination wrote:
Proposed name of warp: I will tell the staff once its approved! For me only! And staff of course!

So if the warps for you only, isn't that kinda personal use...

But maybe I'm mis-reading you I guess its 'Public Blaze farm' anyway.
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 11/14/2012, 11:49 am

Yes its for personal use! Maybe you should re-read the app. Its to help me do repairs on it faster. I am almost having to go over there to do repairs on a daily basis! And thats all the warp is going to be used for. I wont even be using it for my own personal gain. I know i know how are you going to know, i could just be saying that to get it. I know because I dont use it any more as Geno made a better one and its not public and I have access to it! Takes me longer to get there but I can enchant a crap load of stuff in 30 mins. And even if I cant use his I will still walk to mine like the rest of the players!

OR an easier solution would be to get it protected....the farm and all the way up to the double doors. Would prevent constant griefing (bedrock could fix that too! lol) and no one would be able to accidentally break something except me or staff! I had pm Mad about this and never heard back from. I dont want to pm him again as I feel I would be naggin him which I allready feel I do!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 11/14/2012, 11:56 am

Paxination wrote: "For me only!" "for everyone". "public blaze farm!"

A bit misleading but I think you mean, the warp is for you to get to it quicker to do repairs, but the warp isnt for other people, they have to walk there but can use it. Just not the warp.

I think a warp for personal use is more of a /home type of thing, but I understand if you already have one set. Seems like u have a fairly good chance for a warp point though.

:)
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 11/14/2012, 12:03 pm

Thanks Rev! It would help a lot. But to be honest I would rather have it protected! Some noobs keep stealin my glowstone from it!
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by OsgaTharp 11/14/2012, 3:46 pm

You could always ask for them to bedrock the area around the spawner so no one can get in. Im not sure if staff would really like to give you a warp or protect the area for something this private.
OsgaTharp
OsgaTharp
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 11/14/2012, 3:51 pm

Well the hole point is so I dont have to bother them on a daily/hourly basis! I had gweedo in there 3 times 1 day! Me and bandit (can spawn items) did it over with obsidian, which i know you can break but it would hinder their progress greatly! Gweedo did say if that doesnt work he will bedrock it up. I just figure if they just 1 or the other it help them out in the long run!

Bedrockin it isnt a bad idea either tho! I had allready considered! Just figured the other options would be more convenient for them.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down