Ariley
Nova042
scottdogs
WhiteTiger
10 posters

Go down

The end of Tiger Empty The end of Tiger

Post by WhiteTiger 4/6/2011, 8:28 pm

I am leaving oasis, i am not tired of the server, im tired of the people. If u have known me since alpha, u know i get pissed easy. I am done, its not like i will forgive you guys, im done. And this is important, IM A FEMALE. I have been hiding it because i thought i would be left out, so im sorry guys, i really made alot of friends, but, i gotta leave. Now is the time. I dont want to say it but,

Goodbye... 😢

P.S, Legend If You Are Reading This, I Really Liked You. :oops:
WhiteTiger
WhiteTiger
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

The end of Tiger Empty Re: The end of Tiger

Post by scottdogs 4/6/2011, 9:05 pm

it was just a temp map? that will happen.
(btw nerds usually get boners over girls playing a video game.)
scottdogs
scottdogs
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 4/7/2011, 12:21 am

I didn't want to post here before, but I feel that I should say something.

I am not privy to the things that may have happened to you or the people you met that may have ruined your game play, but I can assure you that you have not gotten to really know all the people I have played with on this server. It is what has prompted me to donate, and to return again and again to build wonderful things on this server. I'm sorry to hear that you get upset easily, I to am going through a period of my life where I can become irritated easily. It is important to understand the difference between something that is a joke, and something that was made to upset you. If someone has said something to intentionally provoke a negative reaction from you, I hope that you will be able to recognize this and learn to let it go. Things said on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt. Unfortunately for most female gamers the younger, male demographic has been known to harass a player just because she is a woman, but I am not sure I understand the importance of how this information should effect our feelings about you leaving. You are only feeding the fire by telling us that we should be upset that a female has stopped playing. If anyone should be upset about you leaving, its because they liked you for who you are, not your gender. I suggest you take a moment to reflect on the event/s that may have prompted your decision to leave and decide whether you feel they really are worth saying goodbye to friends and a server you still enjoy, or if you can be confident enough to shrug them off and continue with Oasis.

While I am sorry I never got to know you, I wish you the best of luck whatever your decision may be.

-Nova
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 4/7/2011, 2:30 am

Yeah, same here. I recognize your name, but i personally never really got to know you. If you feel like it, you're always welcome to join us any time. We will never take away your trusted rank. If you want to get to know us, I'd suggest getting on the Teamspeak and hanging out with the staff - we're pretty cool!

...(most of us.)

- Ariley
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Berezur 4/7/2011, 6:02 am

Well then, goobye.

I saw you a few times, but just like ariley i never talked to you very much.
But just like ariley said before, you're always welcome to join us anytime again, and i can understand why some people piss you off.

well then, i hope you come back again.

~Berezur
Berezur
Berezur
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by XxLegendxX98 4/7/2011, 4:20 pm

just as nova said you should try to get to know some of the other people theres alot of awesome people on the server.

Last edited by XxLegendxX98 on 4/8/2011, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxLegendxX98
XxLegendxX98
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 4/7/2011, 4:59 pm

Ariley92 wrote:...(most of us.)

Ya, I'd say we're cool. Except that ariley92 guy, everyone secretly hates him. He sucks so much and doesn't contribute to the server at all. (jk man we love you :D)

Btw, bye tiger.. Never got to know you and generic goodbye message and such ...filler...
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 4/7/2011, 5:49 pm

WhiteTiger wrote:I am leaving oasis, i am not tired of the server, im tired of the people. If u have known me since alpha, u know i get pissed easy. I am done, its not like i will forgive you guys, im done. And this is important, IM A FEMALE. I have been hiding it because i thought i would be left out, so im sorry guys, i really made alot of friends, but, i gotta leave. Now is the time. I dont want to say it but,

Goodbye... 😢

P.S, Legend If You Are Reading This, I Really Liked You. :oops:

And just for good measures, I'd like to say that the server sucks ass right now.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteTiger 4/8/2011, 5:29 pm

Well, I'm bummed. Lost all my worlds trying to update... i wanna get on teamspeak but it wont let me. if we casn work things out on TS then ill come back. one thing, if you wernt on the server the other day (temp map) I saw a free house close to spawn. I walked in it, didnt see a preasure plate, ummm HUGE TNT EXPLOSION affraid Lol like you didnt see that comming, well all i know is that the sign said "free house
curdiosy of Nova" something like that. Nova, im not blaming you, because the griefer that was on might have made it and signed your name. btw, im sick XD pale
WhiteTiger
WhiteTiger
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

The end of Tiger Empty leagal

Post by Guest 4/8/2011, 11:36 pm

your oly girl youll ever meet beside ur mom that likes u confesses it ask to talk to her if u have the balls lol
ps: im just busting ur balls no hard feelings!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 4/8/2011, 11:53 pm

WhiteTiger wrote: the sign said "free house courtesy of Nova" something like that. Nova, im not blaming you, because the griefer that was on might have made it and signed your name...

You were correct in your assumption that I left that free house there for someone to use. Unfortunately, I have been slowly loosing my minecraft sanity over the last few days to the point that I began scavenging in the night for used torches, collecting mass amounts of wooden doors to beat pigs with, coaxing creepers to blow up stone so I can collect it easily ( I stopped carrying a set of tools around with me days ago), and building dirt structures in the left over lava craters of spawn. The TNT was placed by a nasty person after I had abandoned the structure in search for more doors to create my "Super Door Fort of Last Resort".

PS. Cameron, even my WWII German Enigma Machine could not decipher the ancient cryptology you call a thread post. Sorry.

-Nova
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Biohazard938 4/8/2011, 11:56 pm

^^ Laughed pretty hard at that last part XP
Biohazard938
Biohazard938
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by c0wman 4/9/2011, 12:02 am

Nova042 wrote:
You were correct in your assumption that I left that free house there for someone to use. Unfortunately, I have been slowly loosing my minecraft sanity over the last few days to the point that I began scavenging in the night for used torches, collecting mass amounts of wooden doors to beat pigs with, coaxing creepers to blow up stone so I can collect it easily ( I stopped carrying a set of tools around with me days ago), and building dirt structures in the left over lava craters of spawn. The TNT was placed by a nasty person after I had abandoned the structure in search for more doors to create my "Super Door Fort of Last Resort".

-Nova

Haven't we all done something like this while we were on the temporary map?????? ;)
c0wman
c0wman
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum