suspicious stalker = possible griefer?

2 posters

Go down

suspicious stalker = possible griefer? Empty suspicious stalker = possible griefer?

Post by Guest 11/5/2012, 9:31 pm

EDIT: sorry it took a bit to find an internet connection again... I managed to get the coordinates and a few more screenshots, including what remains of my little storage shack and the spot where my house used to be + the absent waterfall that was supposed to be there... Big_Piglet helped me rebuild the water fall and i made my storage shack have dirt and torches to make a temp shelter to watch the place in since my chests and door still remains.
(My user name is izumi4kona by the way, sorry I forgot to mention that xD)
the ign of the person sneaking around was just_creeper4327, but again I'm unsure if he was the culprit.

coordinates are the area on the mountaintop around x-794 y-110 z-1368

the links to screen shots are as follows:

-the dirt mass above my old house (before I relocated due to fear of grief) that used to have a waterfall coming off the side (which someone, I recently discovered, took away): https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/28lywx1.png

-the cobble foundation left from my old house, with a view of my shack in the short distance away. my door was facing in this direction, and that guy was sneaking around this area outside the cobble plot I left behind: https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/332xrvk.png

-this is that guy right after he broke the iron ore block he laid down, i snapped this right before he teleported away. This area was my porch, extending about... 3-4 blocks outside of that cobble foundation in wood I think (something like that): https://2img.net/h/oi49.tinypic.com/2zp4l1j.png

-This is the remnants of my shack for storing chests. There were 2 furnaces (stolen) present inside, the gaps originally had glass (broken), and at some point the space inside was stuffed full of cobble blocks (which someone put there to impede my movement I'm guessing). Today, I filled those gaps with dirt and replaced the torch inside to make a temp shelter for my character to log on in for a bit to watch over that spot until I get my full internet restored... trying to pop on when I can.
https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/2vkgvn7.png

Thank you for looking into this, I have a bad feeling that guy might still be running around (wether it was creeper or someone else) and messing with peoples' things, since the waterfall was just recently taken away....
END OF EDIT~~~~ 11/6/2012

------------------------------original post-----------VVVVVVV
There was a guy named just_creeper### (il double check the numbers in a screenshot i have back at my dorm, I'm on a library comp now because that stupid hurricane damaged our wifi...) following me around last week in the desert biome. He didn't say anything or respond to anything I said, I kinda just shoved it off. However, when I went back to my house on one of the mountains off to the right of the desert (the one with barely a structure left and a ridiculous waterfall now because I relocated after this event) I realized my bed, furnace, and craft table was missing. My chests were still intact though. I checked my little storage hut, and discovered someone stole the torch inside along with the 2 furnaces, and filled the interior with cobblestone blocks. the chests were fine, I had them locked down. I also had the doors locked with the [private].

I don't know for sure, but that guy that stalked me before seems suspicious (or maybe he's just weird....). I found him sneaking around my property after the grief. I walked over to him (just_creeper###) and asked what he wanted. No response, continued sneaking and staring at me. I followed him to the edge of the little mountain top. He dropped piles of seeds for no reason, and paused, and picked them up again. Then he came near me and dropped a few rotten fleshes, which went into my inventory. Then he teleported away (I'm guessing /home).
The same thing happened when night came, about 5 minutes later... he came up to my door and i saw him and went out. He stared at me for a good 2 minutes, then put down an iron ore block on my front porch, quickly got rid of it with a pickaxe, and teleported again.
Same thing happened when day came (I figured I'd just wait around in my house at this point) I asked him to leave, no response, kept toying around, left.
I packed up my things and moved far away from that spot, leaving my little waterfall behind...

The grief wasn't bad, and it didn't effect me much so I don't really want anything recovered. If you could look into it though, I'd appreciate it; I don't want the same thing happening to someone else on a larger scale... thanks.

Also, I have a screenshot of him with the iron ore block in front of my house, if you want it, I can upload it later.

Last edited by Linah on 11/7/2012, 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

suspicious stalker = possible griefer? Empty Re: suspicious stalker = possible griefer?

Post by jackOPSftw 11/6/2012, 1:42 am

You need staff to check the grief, because by using logblock, it tells them who did it.
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

suspicious stalker = possible griefer? Empty Re: suspicious stalker = possible griefer?

Post by Krazo 11/6/2012, 2:49 am

Wow, this could be a good book.

but OT:

Yes, screenshot would be nice. + some coords so staff can go there when you are not online.

Thanks for reporting.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

suspicious stalker = possible griefer? Empty edit made

Post by Guest 11/7/2012, 12:33 am

I edited the original post-
I put the screen I had of that guy right outside my house, along with the remnants of my storage shack and where the waterfall (recently taken...) was supposed to be... also put the coordinates in the edit to the post. Sorry it took over 24 hours, I'm having a lot of issues finding internet that works still Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down