Revilo410's Computercraft Tutorial #1

3 posters

Go down

Revilo410's Computercraft Tutorial #1 Empty Revilo410's Computercraft Tutorial #1

Post by Revilo410 10/22/2012, 4:07 pm

Hey Guys; Whilst Minecraft.net is currently down I'm going to do yet another tutorial; this time for the mod Computercraft, I will be doing the version featured in The Technic Pack (And Tekkit but tekkit is running an older version).

So to get started! What is computercraft? Computercraft is a mod which adds programmable computers and 'turtles' (No, no, not the cute things in shells...).

If you know how to programme already then this will be a lot easier. I knew how to programme in a language called 'VB' ; computercraft uses LUA, this is very similar to VB and I learnt lua in 2 days, So why can't I teach you all! :)

So, if you don't have technic installed then visit

http://www.technicpack.net

And click "Download technic launcher"

This will download a simple easy to use launcher which will include several mods, technic, tekkit, yogbox, hack/mine and another one or two I can't remember.

Im making the next episode of how to actually use the mod and am hoping to have it typed up in less than an hour from when this is posted.

To run technic, on the dropdown box on the lefthand top corner of the launcher select technic, ideally not tekkit because as I said it is an older version :P

This will then take a few minutes to download the mods for the first time. If I were you i would then create a superflat creative mode world on peaceful mode so that you can easily learn lua and cool things without distraction.

So hopefully ill have the next episode of this up really soon! ;)

~Ollie
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Revilo410's Computercraft Tutorial #1 Empty Re: Revilo410's Computercraft Tutorial #1

Post by tanaka91 10/22/2012, 4:31 pm

The other mod is The Voxelmodpack and it also includes the vanilla minecraft.
tanaka91
tanaka91
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Revilo410's Computercraft Tutorial #1 Empty Re: Revilo410's Computercraft Tutorial #1

Post by lordgonk 10/23/2012, 1:14 pm

Mining turtles=World destruction

Don't test me either, because 5 turtles can wipe out whole cities and you know it
lordgonk
lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down