Today, science has crushed my dreams. No dinosaur cloning.

4 posters

Go down

Today, science has crushed my dreams. No dinosaur cloning. Empty Today, science has crushed my dreams. No dinosaur cloning.

Post by ReachAndromeda 10/10/2012, 3:43 pm

Thought this was interesting and heart shattering enough to share with you guys.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/120051-Science-Officially-Stomps-All-Hope-of-Dinosaur-Cloning

But hey, to quote Dr. Ian Malcolm.. life finds a way xD

Last edited by ReachAndromeda on 10/10/2012, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i felt like it)
ReachAndromeda
ReachAndromeda
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Today, science has crushed my dreams. No dinosaur cloning. Empty Re: Today, science has crushed my dreams. No dinosaur cloning.

Post by Thechrisanator 10/10/2012, 6:29 pm

godammit i hate that page it make life meaningless and is your pic of you profile some dragonball thing guy thingyma bobber or something like that

Thechrisanator
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Today, science has crushed my dreams. No dinosaur cloning. Empty Re: Today, science has crushed my dreams. No dinosaur cloning.

Post by ExtraSauce 10/10/2012, 7:31 pm

Thechrisanator wrote:godammit i hate that page it make life meaningless and is your pic of you profile some dragonball thing guy thingyma bobber or something like that

Grats on -100 Rep.

Anyways, i was hoping they'd clone Freddy Mercury. Now that's more clone-worthy than dinosaurs.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 10/10/2012, 8:53 pm

"God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs."

I'll never give up hope. Lol

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ReachAndromeda 10/10/2012, 9:28 pm

thechrisinator.. the word youre looking for is goku lol

theoretically extra.. according to the data about half life in that article, cloning Mercury could be feasible. theres enough DNA left of him lol

me neither justin lol

"dinosaurs... eat man. woman inherits the earth." xD
ReachAndromeda
ReachAndromeda
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down