App for member madscientist032

4 posters

Go down

madscientist032 - App for member madscientist032 Empty App for member madscientist032

Post by madscientist032 2/9/2011, 3:19 pm

Minecraft username: madscientist032

Real name (recommended): Mike

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: First time was waaaay back before the beta update (I was trying out different SMP servers, and this was one of the few that either (a) didn't whitelist and (b) actually welcomed me into the community even though I was considered as a guest. Recently I started logging in around the beginning of Feb 2011.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
At the current rate with all the new minecraft-ers out there, I plan to be here for a very long time. I really can't give an exact timeframe as I am in college but for now I've been pretty active with the multiplayer environment that Minecraft has to offer.

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you:
cathald903

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted?: (please say more than just "I don't grief!"):
First things first - I hate griefing. The whole idea of ruining something that took a very long time (not to mention a TON of resources) to make is just appalling to me. I try to be the 'anti-griefer' whenever I can, and replace blocks or what have you that have been destroyed or altered. In terms of being trusted, I have a HUGE respect towards anybody's stuff, and anybody who's smart enough to put signs up saying "This belongs to xxx" I simply just look around or leave and wander around aimlessly. I don't try to offend people nor do I try to get on their bad side. I just like having fun and keeping 'evil-doers' to a minimum.
-- madscientist032

Last edited by madscientist032 on 9/24/2012, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

madscientist032 - App for member madscientist032 Empty Re: App for member madscientist032

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 2/9/2011, 3:30 pm

Great player that will deffinetly be trusted soon. Should be highly considered. Very polite and kind to other players.

Vouch
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

madscientist032 - App for member madscientist032 Empty Re: App for member madscientist032

Post by Kevo235 2/9/2011, 3:53 pm

I completely agree with everything posted on this tread so far. I have met madscientist in the game alot of times and am shocked that he did not put me on his reference list, oh well.

For the first time in this forum I think that I truely would like to see this person as a higher rank then me on the forum, he gets all my jokes (awesome) is very smart and would go and diamond mine with me JUST FOR FUN no profit! I am surprised he didn't ask for anything. As for money, tell dtfgator to give him the 2000 dollars that I gave dtfgator for safe keeping at the time yesterday that I though Welsey was going to ban me (long story, hope we're cool Wes :D )

Anyways I for sure vouch for this guy. He is a badass dude and would like to see him as Trusted or even Veteran some day.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 2/9/2011, 3:58 pm

Kevo235 wrote:I completely agree with everything posted on this tread so far. I have met madscientist in the game alot of times and am shocked that he did not put me on his reference list, oh well.

For the first time in this forum I think that I truely would like to see this person as a higher rank then me on the forum, he gets all my jokes (awesome) is very smart and would go and diamond mine with me JUST FOR FUN no profit! I am surprised he didn't ask for anything. As for money, tell dtfgator to give him the 2000 dollars that I gave dtfgator for safe keeping at the time yesterday that I though Welsey was going to ban me (long story, hope we're cool Wes :D )

Anyways I for sure vouch for this guy. He is a badass dude and would like to see him as Trusted or even Veteran some day.

Oh dude kevo I completely forgot about you! Sorry for not including you in my vouch list. If I could edit it I would include you.

Oh and BTW mining with you was friggin awesome. And I never asked because ask because it's too easy - I usually get stuff the 'real' way through mining and crafting.

Thanks for your input - can't wait to see you on the server.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 2/9/2011, 10:48 pm

approved. madscientist032 is now Member rank.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down