The BEST Oasian person Of All Time -Grasshopperr <3

4 posters

Go down

The BEST Oasian person Of All Time -Grasshopperr <3  Empty The BEST Oasian person Of All Time -Grasshopperr <3

Post by Maddy 3/15/2017, 9:04 pm

Minecraft username: Grasshopperr

Real name (recommended): Maddy 

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 1 1/2 Years :)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan On Being on During Week Ends and Any Extra Time On My Plate!

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): NinjaCreeper92

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I believe I Deserve this status because I am a well trusted player and do not fire up any fights. I am Helpful to others and will help out New players to get started in the Great World Of Oasis :) I respect all players, no matter what rank they are. I will do anything A Staff members needs me to do and I will be kind to others :) I Know I sound Cheesy and all but I believe I can Take up the Responsibilities of becoming an Oasisan :) I Will Do My Duties and be strong :) -Maddy<3

POST A NEW TOPIC
Title of the topic
Maddy
Maddy
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

The BEST Oasian person Of All Time -Grasshopperr <3  Empty Re: The BEST Oasian person Of All Time -Grasshopperr <3

Post by Zeth 3/15/2017, 9:07 pm

You get maah VOUCH! :D Good luck~!!!

Zeth
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

The BEST Oasian person Of All Time -Grasshopperr <3  Empty Vouch

Post by kaldog06 3/15/2017, 9:24 pm

You get my vouch, good luck on getting oasian!

kaldog06
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

The BEST Oasian person Of All Time -Grasshopperr <3  Empty Re: The BEST Oasian person Of All Time -Grasshopperr <3

Post by Tardus 3/30/2017, 6:43 pm

You will get my vouch, but, I recommend making it bigger and more persuasive.

Tardus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down