Fithboy
HealthMagazine
cherryjam
4emersons
8 posters

Go down

4emersons's Introduction 01/10/16 Empty 4emersons's Introduction 01/10/16

Post by 4emersons 1/10/2016, 1:31 am

Hello there, I'm 4emersons or Ben, whichever you feel like calling me. I've been in the community for 3 years as of January 11th, 2015. Over the summer I took a break from Oasis to focus on other things. But I'm back and kicking, and I see some new faces who I don't know very well. I figured it would be a good idea to make an updated introduction for several reasons: so the people I don't know as well can learn a bit about me if so desired, so the people I do know can have updated info about me, and because I'm bored. Smile 

I suppose I'll start out with my basic Oasis history and then get to my real life, once everybody is bored to death. I joined in 1.4, I believe. LordTomenon, a real life friend, brought me to the server. I was a very shy noob. Didn't talk with people, tried to keep to myself because I didn't know how to make friends. It took a while, but I ended up becoming more social and making a few friends. I've made several towns, most notably Potatoville, in 1.6 and a town of the same name in 1.7/1.8. I wouldn't call myself a good builder, but I don't suck at it.

After I got Trusted, I stayed at that rank for a long time. I became rank-hungry, and after every promos I was devastated. I donated 50 bucks and became known as the Potatoman to many people. After I stopped caring much about ranks and just played for the fun of it, I started excelling in the community. I ended up applying for Veteran and getting lots of support for it. I got selected to be a Veteran candidate and won the race by getting promoted to Veteran on January 25, 2014. I applied for Jrmod relatively soon after that due to several staff suggesting that I do so. I got Jrmod rank on March 29, 2014, and later got Mod on September 17 of the same year. I retired June 9, 2015, spending more than a year and a couple months as a member of the staff team.

Now, time for my real life. Oh brother.

I'm 16 years old. I have a sister who is about a year and a half older than me. I am homeschooled currently, but I went to a private school from kindergarten through 4th grade. I write music a lot, but I listen to music all day every day, and that's not even an exaggeration. I love people. I love spending time outside. I live in a cold wasteland known as Minnesota (jk I actually love where I live). I'm a Christian Baptist. I follow Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and believe that the Bible is the Word of God. I'm 6 foot 3 inches tall, and about 200 pounds. I play several different sports, but I'm best at basketball. I enjoy playing soccer, football, broomball, and other random sports with friends, though. I work at Coborn's, a grocery store.

Also, I'm the biggest music nerd in the world. I listen to just about anything except opera and opera-type stuff. If you get me going, I could talk about music for hours, but I won't get into that here. But I'd love to have a conversation about music on the server or something if you want. Smile

Well, that's me. I'm sure I missed a lot, but I'm not perfect. Wink I hope I didn't kill you from boredom reading that, if you even read all that. If you'd be interested in hearing more about anything I said or didn't say (excluding personal information) feel free to ask me in the reply section or elsewhere and I'd love to try to answer it for you!

See ya later!
-Ben

Last edited by 4emersons on 5/22/2016, 12:55 am; edited 3 times in total
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

4emersons's Introduction 01/10/16 Empty Re: 4emersons's Introduction 01/10/16

Post by cherryjam 1/10/2016, 1:35 am

Nice introduction!
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthMagazine 1/10/2016, 1:36 am

so whats your social security? (:P) but glad to get to know you better and nice intro, wasnt boring :)
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy 1/10/2016, 8:30 am

HealthMagazine wrote:so whats your social security?

Asking the important questions
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/10/2016, 9:06 am

A good read, Ben. Glad youve been here so long. Also reminds me that tommorow is dat 3 year anniversary! I can already feel myself becoming as salty as Mick, you?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mity 1/10/2016, 11:54 am

Nice introduction Ben! Even though I've read your previous intro a while ago and know most of this stuff already, lol; It's really good and nice to get to know ya better (: I'm happy to see ya active on Oasis now xD
Mity
Mity
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

http://mitychan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blame 1/10/2016, 1:25 pm

Ben, this was a great reintroducing! I remember you from a long time ago and it is so awesome to see you coming back!
Blame
Blame
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot 5/22/2016, 12:52 am

Also great to get to know you better Ben! :D And btw, don't mind if I do talk to you about music in da future because that is awesome! Talk to ya on Oasis soon! :)
Suscabot
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down