Thechrisanator Word-Count Topic

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thechrisanator Word-Count Topic

Post by 5teelPhoenix on 8/10/2012, 2:41 am

Thechrisanator wrote:But the thing is that I'm in italy and I don't have a pc now so I'm posting like the world will end tomorrow cuz I have nothing better to do
Okay, so, you're in Italy and you nothing to do. Go outside or something, and enjoy the mysterious world of irl.

5teelPhoenix
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 on 8/10/2012, 2:54 am

Thechrisanator wrote:But the thing is that I'm in italy and I don't have a pc now so I'm posting like the world will end tomorrow cuz I have nothing better to do

I am going to fucking strangle you. You're in fucking Italy, one of the most beautiful countries in the world, and you can't get you're ass outside to enjoy it? Minecraft is not the most important thing in the world. Go enjoy some spaghetti or Sicilian wine. See the world. Take pictures, so then you have something to post. It would definitely be better to see some pics of Italy.

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thechrisanator on 8/10/2012, 3:03 am

I have but I dont know how to post pics I've had every thing u said it's morning were I've got nothing to do only morn and night

Thechrisanator
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lordgonk on 8/10/2012, 3:09 am

Here's how you can post pics. Save the pictures on your computer and then I see it's 3:07 AM and not in the mood to type. Next, you click the big button that reads Forum. The scroll until you find the tutorials sub-forum. Somewhere in there, there is a tutorial for how to post pics as I would love to see some awesome pictures of Italy. Also, you can wait for someone to post a link to the topic.

Ahh, here it is:Le Link
The new forum layout makes it a bit harder but I hope that can help as it helped many of us.

lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 on 8/10/2012, 5:53 am

Here's a thought: post useful things like philosophy or discussion or jokes or anything other than questions about nothing. Hell, if you wanted to, you could go to the history pages of the forums and check there; Off Topic page 1 for example.

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top