Games Area!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Games Area!

Post by Kevo235 on 2/6/2011, 2:56 am

Okay, here's the Deal. The Community is making a games area in the spot by the ferris wheel but it has yet to have a warp (that will be in another post). The games area will be where people can bet their money against other people in the hopes of making some rock hard cash pirat . Every once in a while I will personally fund tournaments from my own pocket (how nice cheers ) with entrance fees that will probably be acceptable to all. Anyways. The games area currently has a total of 5 games. Connect 4 by FinalWorld, Wheel of Fortune by Kevo235, Checkers by Kevo235, Redstone Treasure Mining by Kevo235 and Spleef made by InvertPanda.

We should all know how Spleef goes so I won't explain the rules. (If you REALLY want I'll make a post following up to this explaining it.)

The Wheel of Fortune rules and how it goes is in the "Wheel of Fortune 100% complete!" thread. (I suggest you go there before asking questions about it.

Checkers is a simple game. Move your peice on any of the Black squares to another spot on board connecting with the spot you moved from (has to be black) you jump over other people's pieces to kill them and make it over to the other side to be "Kinged". A kinged piece can now go backwards. The objective is to get rid of the enemy's pieces.

Connect 4. You drop your color (Sand or Gravel) into one of the slots and try to connect four of them in a row diagonally, horizontally or vertically to win.

And last but not least: Redstone Treasure Mining. RTM is a game I made up and it is probably the most simple game out of them all. There is a 16x16x3 board of redstone. You get nothing but an iron pickaxe and have to look for the 1 square that is Lapis Lazuli. The first one to find it wins. This game will only be used in tournaments because of it's large amount of resources to handle and maintain and the cleanup.

Gambling: You may gamble your money if there is an admin, superadmin or owner online watching you. You both have to agree to a price, pay it to the observer (Admin etc.) and whoever wins gets double the money they payed.

Tournaments: Tournaments will be posted on the forum by me or anyone willing to run one with my permission. They must have a set entrance fee (free counts too) and a prize worth at least 1 diamond and at least 5 people competing.

Hope you all found this helpful and I will post a Tournaments thread in the "Minecraft Discussion" place.

Regards
-Kevo235 8) [u][b]

Last edited by Kevo235 on 2/6/2011, 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Games Area!

Post by InvertPanda on 2/6/2011, 10:11 am

You're making it?

With all due respect, I intended this to be my project with help from the community thinking up games and the likes.

InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan on 2/6/2011, 12:15 pm

InvertPanda wrote:You're making it?

With all due respect, I intended this to be my project with help from the community thinking up games and the likes.

I did the ferris wheel.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 on 2/6/2011, 1:31 pm

InvertPanda wrote:You're making it?

No harm intended :shock: I was up until like 3am and was really tired. I could hardly keep my eyes open writing this. I've edited the line.
:face:

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top