Ban Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ban Request

Post by Davidmich on 1/15/2012, 1:34 am

Two guest players, ljw86, and tickera. Both were griefing homes, refusing to leave others homes, bragged about having TNT & flint/steel. I only grabbed one screenie.

EDIT: Both of them are severely butthurt for me reporting them, so now I'd like to add trying to set players, and myself on fire with flint & steel.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban Request

Post by Davidmich on 1/15/2012, 2:06 am

They keep on setting stuff on fire. Nanerz is just a bystander, wasn't griefing anything.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully on 1/15/2012, 11:31 am

Been taken care of.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lordgonk on 1/16/2012, 11:22 am

Well, fire spread is off, but will it still burn down wood? Or are they just burning stuff and not affecting the homes and being fail griefers.

lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hello david

Post by ljw86 on 1/18/2012, 9:55 pm

david no offence but i was griefin my own stuff so its not grieifing noob and plus i wasnt settin u on fire i was just wasting flint and steel

ljw86
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lordgonk on 1/18/2012, 10:18 pm

ljw86 wrote:david no offence but i was griefin my own stuff so its not grieifing noob and plus i wasnt settin u on fire i was just wasting flint and steel
Well, it's banned in the first place so, you shouldn't be placing it let alone holding it, why waste flint and steel when it can be incinerated.

lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich on 1/19/2012, 4:05 am

Doesn't matter if it's your blocks, or someone else's, flint & steel is fucking BANNED! So is attempting to kill other players with it, as in my screenshots. You and your friend showed blatant disregard for our rules, the both of you were warned multiple times, and still ignored them.

Get over your butthurt, and go find another server!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

tycoonpoo is a traitor too

Post by evilmidget38 on 1/19/2012, 7:35 am

it is either tycoonpoo or typhoonpoo, but they banned my friend for doing nothing. He first killed 01hansen, griefed his house, and banned him for nothing. Evilshorty38
also found him griefing. I accuse tycoonpoo as a traitor to oasis for it. 01hansen is my 5th cousin, and he was really upset about getting banned for nothing. He should be unbanned

-Evilbiggy38 :ban:

evilmidget38
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg on 1/19/2012, 12:11 pm

evilmidget38 wrote:it is either tycoonpoo or typhoonpoo, but they banned my friend for doing nothing. He first killed 01hansen, griefed his house, and banned him for nothing. Evilshorty38
also found him griefing. I accuse tycoonpoo as a traitor to oasis for it. 01hansen is my 5th cousin, and he was really upset about getting banned for nothing. He should be unbanned

-Evilbiggy38 :ban:

Do you mean me? Hansen griefed the spawn, so I banned him. His version of nothing doesn't seem to match my version of nothing, unless griefing a shitload of glowstone counts as nothing. I log on each morning to find spawn in ruins. The rules are replaced with unoriginal curses, and most of the glowstone and nether bricks are missing. I caught him griefing the spawn, so tell me this: Who is the traitor? The guy who wrecks the spawn Dixi spent ages making, or the guy who tries to fix it?

Also, I apoligise if this isn't aimed at me. Death to Tycoonpoo!

Now onto ljw. The minute I came onto the temp map I was greeted with stories of ljw's shenanigans. I had at least 6 different people tell me the same stuff at different times, but didn't want to ban without proof. I saw the pictures David posted and banned him. Broad came on later and banned you as well, so I wasn't alone in thinking you deserved a ban. Also, to quote your post, you were "wasting flint and steel". To me that sounds like you were going around lighting random blocks on fire, which seems to match what I've heard.

Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kabooseman756 on 1/21/2012, 3:20 pm

ljw86 wrote:david no offence but i was griefin my own stuff so its not grieifing noob and plus i wasnt settin u on fire i was just wasting flint and steel

lol, if anyone is a noob its you, if you'd read the rules you would've known that flint+steel is banned, David is one of the furthest things from a "Noob". I NEVER saw you on the server, meaning you werent on for awhile. On the backside of that, I've been Temp banned till 7:15 tonight since the 19th.... So you might've been on during then, but still, 2 days isnt a long time. So your still a noob.

-PPolanco27

EDIT: just looked at the upload date. The 15th... yep, your a noob... I was on then.
EDIT2: and i wasn't saying you were only on the server for 2 days, its obvious that you were on longer because you were caught on the 15th... sooo...your still a greifer and you used flint+Steel. PPolanco27 disapproves of you! Evil or Very Mad

Kabooseman756
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 on 1/21/2012, 5:37 pm

Server Rules, Section 8 wrote:
is a list of items that are BANNED from being spawned or found in your
inventory. If you are found to have these items in your inventory,
disciplinary action will be taken against you immediately.

- Fire blocks (Whom ever can spawn fire can use fire for fireplaces. That's the only place it is to be used.)
- Flint and Steel (not allowed at all)
- Lava buckets (not allowed for guests and members only)
- TNT (not allowed at all)

Just thought i'd throw that in there. It doesn't matter if it was your own stuff.

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re:

Post by gazzy641 on 1/22/2012, 4:25 am

well guys you have to give them this i think they joined on the temp map and theres no such thing as /rules on a temp sp the probably didnt know but the it was my stuff thing well is really not true

gazzy641
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH on 1/22/2012, 4:49 am

gazzy641 wrote:well guys you have to give them this i think they joined on the temp map and theres no such thing as /rules on a temp sp the probably didnt know but the it was my stuff thing well is really not true

True, but there are signs at spawn advising people to read the rules on the forums. Which is where Kevo quoted that from.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbeylw on 1/22/2012, 5:18 am

Rules are rules regardless of the map.. You might be able to get away with it if you're not caught, but if you are, you're banned,

Abbeylw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top