joe greifing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joe greifing

Post by Mattmascatt26 on 6/10/2011, 1:43 am

okay he goes on to my plot i am going to buy takes my sign and says i harras him how is that i put a new sign he grefs to much i know becouse ever time i get on he will greif something in my town i had a guide come help me with making him leave my town now i cant buy a plot in my freids town he takes my sign and says DONT LIVE HERE DICK HEAD i was nice to him the first few days then he called me a jack ass that is when we started fighting. i need help on making the greifers leave his brother evil midget is nice but he is like so mean i try then he gets on my last nerv then i was mean i forced him to leave then he said i gref all i did is leave the town on my road not on the house so guides and admin moved it some were else. can you plz make him stop greinf plz check chat logs and ever log had he has greifed and locked my sign once

Mattmascatt26
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: joe greifing

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH on 6/10/2011, 2:24 am

This has nothing to do with your problem but: Please for the love of all that is alive, watch your run-on sentences. I am literally tired from reading that in my head. Oh and don't worry, I posted the same thing on his thread, because he has done the same thing.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reddevil_jacob on 6/10/2011, 3:43 am

I dunno who's the good guy anymore..

reddevil_jacob
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertPanda on 6/10/2011, 6:24 am

ChaosTheoryJRH wrote:This has nothing to do with your problem but: Please for the love of all that is alive, watch your run-on sentences. I am literally tired from reading that in my head. Oh and don't worry, I posted the same thing on his thread, because he has done the same thing.

This x1000.

And also, all I got from that was he broke your sign and called you a dickhead and a jackass.

InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tlsorrel on 6/10/2011, 9:21 am

InvertPanda wrote:
ChaosTheoryJRH wrote:This has nothing to do with your problem but: Please for the love of all that is alive, watch your run-on sentences. I am literally tired from reading that in my head. Oh and don't worry, I posted the same thing on his thread, because he has done the same thing.

This x1000.

And also, all I got from that was he broke your sign and called you a dickhead and a jackass.

Which, all in all, is really not that bad...

tlsorrel
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iHosepHi on 6/10/2011, 11:35 am

Mattmascatt26 wrote:okay he goes on to my plot i am going to buy takes my sign and says i harras him how is that i put a new sign he grefs to much i know becouse ever time i get on he will greif something in my town i had a guide come help me with making him leave my town now i cant buy a plot in my freids town he takes my sign and says DONT LIVE HERE DICK HEAD i was nice to him the first few days then he called me a jack ass that is when we started fighting. i need help on making the greifers leave his brother evil midget is nice but he is like so mean i try then he gets on my last nerv then i was mean i forced him to leave then he said i gref all i did is leave the town on my road not on the house so guides and admin moved it some were else. can you plz make him stop greinf plz check chat logs and ever log had he has greifed and locked my sign once

Matt from what I heard from Joe and his brother, midget. They said that you were going to tear down their homes in Olympus because their homes didn't look good. That's why they left and moved to Jacobstown.

iHosepHi
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evilmidget38 on 6/10/2011, 4:26 pm

What is said above me is true about Matt. He was trying to tear down our homes, he griefed our houses several times. It is true that joemortensen did put some torches in Matt's home once, but you can hardly call that griefing. Joe had to have his house worldedited to a different town to avoid Matt destroying it. Matt also put signs up on and right in front of our houses telling us to leave town and that he would destroy our homes. He also locked doors that we used frequently. All the proof is in the chat logs as people commented about him destroying homes, people confirming matt locked the doors, everything! In fact, Joe and I used our own personal materials to fix griefing in that town because someone dug a grief hole.

I never even got my house back Crying or Very sad

evilmidget38
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iHosepHi on 6/10/2011, 4:31 pm

evilmidget38 wrote:What is said above me is true about Matt. He was trying to tear down our homes, he griefed our houses several times. It is true that joemortensen did put some torches in Matt's home once, but you can hardly call that griefing. Joe had to have his house worldedited to a different town to avoid Matt destroying it. Matt also put signs up on and right in front of our houses telling us to leave town and that he would destroy our homes. He also locked doors that we used frequently. All the proof is in the chat logs as people commented about him destroying homes, people confirming matt locked the doors, everything! In fact, Joe and I used our own personal materials to fix griefing in that town because someone dug a grief hole.

I never even got my house back Crying or Very sad

Midget I will help help you build a new house in your new town

iHosepHi
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce on 6/10/2011, 5:01 pm

Midget, why you dont build in my town?

I have much plots left.

ExtraSauce