Why certain banned hacks are useless to me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why certain banned hacks are useless to me

Post by Wv_Hawk_vW on 6/13/2016, 8:54 am

Gamma: Night vision potions are useless to me even though I hate being unable to see. What I hate more is the illusion that I'm safe, when a zombie spawns right in front of me. Since a gamma hack is basically the same as a free night vision potion, gamma hacks are no more useful than night vision potions; the free cost is a use amplifier, and 0*5=0.

Flight: The server autokicks you for flying, but I find it to be useless anyway unless I'm building something. Elytras are faster. 

Creative Mode: Spawned blocks are obvious, and building something in survival definitely has a different taste and scent than building something in creative. There are certain accommodations to help you survive that just don't exist in a creative build, and these accommodations are what I miss.

X-ray: This is one of the few hacks I can justify the use of, but only if it's used the right way. It takes the fun out of mining to go straight to the diamonds (Anyone who has watched my videos will know I instantly am jumping for joy when I find diamonds, this feeling is GONE when those diamonds are x-rayed) but it can be used to prove that one mining technique is superior to the other. Less importantly, it can be used to prove someone is X-raying, but that's a non-issue in a perfect world.

Ban Everyone: I go to multiplayer to play multiplayer, not to ban everyone and create another single player.

Unban myself hack: I'm never getting banned. The ultimate criminal is one who never gets caught; the ultimate criminal has no chance of getting caught. I will never get caught breaking the rules, because as the ultimate criminal, I will never break the rules. A "Get out of jail free" card is only useful if you get into jail, and if I encounter a server that bans me illegitimately, that server sucks and should ban itself from my life. Oh wait, if it banned me illegitimately, that's what it did.

Super Duper Uber Ultra Omega Supreme Double Whopper With French Fries Speed: Can I get a coke with that, please? And also, I find that anything above speed 5 is uncontrollable and pointless.

Nuker: Griefing can be fun, but more fun is when it's actually a challenge. Nuker makes griefing easy. 

Aimbot: Having never used one, I'm fairly certain it could be useful, but I take pride in my archery skill and don't accept outside help.

Fastbow: Pointless. Finger=Fastbow.

Spambot: GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
^--I don't find that to be very intelligent.

Are there any other hacks that I missed? I'm fairly certain most of them are useless to me.

Wv_Hawk_vW
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why certain banned hacks are useless to me

Post by SilentSubscriber on 6/13/2016, 2:43 pm

KA: Kill Aura That's another hack i think

-Silent

SilentSubscriber
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCajwveudwmWWcs3b3ItnTnw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wv_Hawk_vW on 6/13/2016, 10:36 pm

Kill Aura. Useless because the only good hack is one that can never be discovered, and a kill aura will get discovered faster than a nuclear warhead IRL.

Wv_Hawk_vW
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyImLivvy on 6/14/2016, 3:31 pm

The Miley Cyrus hack

HeyImLivvy
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile