Idea For After death and finding your items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Idea For After death and finding your items

Post by bearberry1100 on Sun May 08, 2016 10:26 am

Okay, So in my opinion once you die and you had like a bunch of levels and when you go back to get your stuff its a little frustrating their should be a plugin or something of that sort so whenever you go back to get your stuff you get all of your Experience back instead of barely even a level whenever you had like 30 levels.I Have a feeling that im not the only one who feels this way.

This Is just an idea I came up with let me know what you think :D
But just keep in mind this is ONLY a Idea. :P

-bear

bearberry1100
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea For After death and finding your items

Post by 4emersons on Sun May 08, 2016 10:47 am

Although it would help out a lot, I feel like it takes too much from SMP. When you die, there is supposed to be consequences. You can potentially find and get your items again after dying, but the experience points you can't get back in whole. I feel like that would get rid of the consequences of dying nearly completely. So many people either have /back or just have a pretty simple way to get back to their death point so it would be pretty easy to get everything back after a death. Besides, with the enchanting system you don't lose levels quickly and it is relatively easy, if you're doing it right, to get levels quickly.

Rant done. Smile

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on Sun May 08, 2016 10:54 am

4emersons wrote:Although it would help out a lot, I feel like it takes too much from SMP. 
This is survival this is gonna happen every now and then and this is basically giving you everything back which is not the point of survival. You have to accept your loss and move on. Plus exp is really easy to get, you just have to go mining and be careful, defeat the enderdragon for an easy 25-75 levels, or go to an exp farm/grinder. I had a snall personal zombie grinder under my house in 1.8 and I would get about 100 levels within an hour. The items can easily be replaced as well if you cant find your death point.

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlvinB on Sun May 08, 2016 11:12 am

Well, there are those gravestones for donators, although they seem to be broken with the xp as you get less xp when you open them than you normally would..

AlvinB
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Roboto on Sun May 08, 2016 11:21 am

[quote="ThunderHorse"][quote="4emersons"]Although it would help out a lot, I feel like it takes too much from SMP. 
[/quote
Agreed
SMP is supposed to be SURVIVAL multiplayer. As ThunderHorse mentioned, in the last few updated XP has been fairly easy to get, and if you don't die, it makes keeping XP a ton easier. There are a few things like /warp and others you can use if you don't want to go mining.

Dr_Roboto
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top