Bain
Espartemos
Magik_Flamingo
Buffsheep9
bluespeedy11
Revilo410
12 posters

Go down

Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] Empty Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED]

Post by Revilo410 7/3/2015, 3:09 pm

Hey guys, WS is recruiting for 2 new WS team members.

We need active, dedicated, builders who want to help out with the game, please apply using the format below as a reply to this post! :)

===========================================================

Minecraft Username:

Do you have skype?:

Screenshots of anything you have built (optional but highly recommended):

Why do you want to join the WS Team? We don't just want good builders, we look for the top notch people with a real interest for the game, and mob battling or pvp in general. As a WS staff member you are also trusted with a few extra permissions to assist building so are you a trustworthy person?:

Last edited by Revilo410 on 7/5/2015, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] Empty my ws staff apply

Post by bluespeedy11 7/3/2015, 3:20 pm

username : bluespeedy11
do u have Skype : no, not yet
dosent know how to post sceenshots :{
why do u want to join the ws team : I want to be able to make people happy and I might
have some good game ideas in  mind

im also trying to get snowball0922 out of inactiveins

how do I post sceenhots

bluespeedy11
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED]

Post by Buffsheep9 7/3/2015, 3:33 pm

[url=#32838443] MinecraftWave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] Arrow-10x10[/url]Username: Legohog9

Do you have skype?: I do have skype but I am not allowe d to skype people I don't  know in real life.

Screenshots of anything you have built (optional but highly[url=#94548529] recommendedWave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] Arrow-10x10[/url]):

Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] 2015-024

Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] 2015-010
Why do you want to[url=#10098490] joinWave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] Arrow-10x10[/url] the WS Team? We don't just want good builders, we look for the top notch people with a real interest for the game, and mob battling or pvp in general. As a WS staff member you are also trusted with a few extra permissions to assist building so are you a trustworthy person?:  

can be trusted for this job because I will not abuse the power and do what ever I want with it, and will[url=#85831871] helpWave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] Arrow-10x10[/url] out players with it. 

I want to join the WS Team because I would like to give people a fun thing to do and help people there. I also love to play the games there and  get upset when I miss them. 
Buffsheep9
Buffsheep9
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED]

Post by Buffsheep9 7/3/2015, 3:34 pm

Do not ask what that url thing is because I have no clue and I can;t delete it. :/
Buffsheep9
Buffsheep9
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magik_Flamingo 7/3/2015, 3:47 pm

Minecraft Username: Crazy_Flamingo/FlamingoMagazine

Do you have skype?: Sadly, I am not allowed to skype and I don't have it. Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] Icon_sad

Screenshots of anything you have built (optional but highly recommended): I have quite a few things and if I post them all...

Spoiler:

Why do you want to join the WS Team? We don't just want good builders, we look for the top notch people with a real interest for the game, and mob battling or pvp in general. As a WS staff member you are also trusted with a few extra permissions to assist building so are you a trustworthy person?: I think I'm a pretty trustworthy person Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] 253468018.  I would never over use commands or abuse them. I think WS is really fun to play and to be on the team would be a dream come true!!!!!  I love PVP and mob battling, and I'd leave what I was doing to go play it, no matter what.  Back to the trust part, you can trust me because I would never do anything to jeopardize my powers and/or WS.  I love WS, it is a great mini-game(if that's what it is *shrug*).  Please take me into consideration :3,

Crazy
Magik_Flamingo
Magik_Flamingo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Espartemos 7/3/2015, 3:53 pm

Minecraft Username: Espartemos

Do you have skype?: Yes I do!

Don't want to add too many just incase it RIPs computers....
Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] 2015-012

Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] 2015-013
Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] 2015-013
Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] 2015-014
Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] Backgr10

Why do you want to join the WS Team? We don't just want good builders, we look for the top notch people with a real interest for the game, and mob battling or pvp in general. As a WS staff member you are also trusted with a few extra permissions to assist building so are you a trustworthy person?:
I am aware that I am still new to Oasis, but I feel that both myself and the community would benefit from me being made as WS staff!  I feel like I could present new ideas to the maps and the games that could make it more enjoyable for the players participating! I also love interacting and chatting with the community and I never miss an opportunity to do so! Not only do I try to interact with every player on Oasis, I encourage them to try new things and further involve themselves in the community! I am also a very active player, which at the current time I do not expect to end, I will consistently be on to help the other WS staff with projects and or problems, I will also be willing to run games when there is general interest in playing!  I believe I can be trusted with this responsibility, this server is so important to me I would never be willing to ever risk losing it for any personal gain (griefing or abusing power). I also believe that will my positive and encouraging will give those players who are new and unsure if they want to play more confidence to come join in! 

Thank You For Your Consideration,
Espartemos
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 7/3/2015, 5:44 pm

Minecraft Username: None atm, but it will be Bain. As you may know, I gave away my old account, but I should have the new account within a few days.

Do you have skype: No, sorry. If I did, I would only Skype people that I knew in real life.

Screenshots of anything you have built: Will edit this in later if I have time. The screen shots will be Oasis builds, and nothing else. I feel like building skills are really put to the test in Survival Mode.
ScreenShots:
Hopefully they all went in right, I only added a few because I don't normally save screenshots of what I build. Also, the Tower is out of date, I added a ton of detail to it and it looks much better now. If you'd like to see my builds in game, I would be happy to show them to you.

Why do you want to join the WS team? We don't just want good builders, we look for the top notch people with a real interest for the game, and mob battling or pvp in general. As a WS staff member you are also trusted with a few extra permissions to assist building so are you a trustworthy person?:
It's been something I wanted to do for a while now. Wave Survival is a fun Minigame and I'll be a good person to help out. I've played WS for a good amount of time now, approximately two months. I know how the game works inside and out. I don't want to join the team just for the sake of joining it, I want to help improve the game. I like to consider myself a good builder, especially when I have GMC or /i. I know a lot about the mechanics of the game, and I can use Redstone ex to a certain extent. I used to be pretty big on redstone, but as it got more advanced I lost interest in making huge redstone contraptions. I can still make some complex redstone set ups though, so don't think I can't. Ever since I bought Minecraft I've had a HUGE interest in PvP. I used to play for hours, kit pvp, factions, Survival Games you name it. As far as trustworthy goes, I think I've about earned the trust of nearly everyone on the server, and hopefully the WS team too. If I haven't earned your trust, I will at some point. If you don't choose me for the team, that's fine, I'm sure you know what's best for the improvement of the mini game. Thanks for reading and have a great day/night!

~Bain

Btw, sorry about how the last question came up, not sure what caused it.

Last edited by Bainbridge3 on 7/5/2015, 9:12 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Added in stuff)
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 7/4/2015, 2:58 am

Username: ThunderHorse

Skype: you should know that by know since I'm already part of the OMA skype group 

Screenshots: at the moment none, i will edit some in when i have the chance 

Why should I be a ws team member: I'm not the best builder in the world. But on the flip side i have some crazy ideas and can build lots of traps with ease. I can easily find ways around mobs and find tactical cover without a problem. While my building skills are not the best and I am horrible with advanced redstone I can still find ways to make the game a challenge which is the point of WS. Lately Racehorse has been slowed down a bit for unknown reasons so I am less busy with that and would have more time to deal with WS stuff. I usually try to play some games when I can but most of time. I'm no expert in pvp (I always die pretty quick). I can find loopholes around maps in prophunt or any minigame where hiding for an ambush is key. I can easily set up buildings that look old, broken, and falling apart or destroyed buildings/towers. As you saw on one of the suggestions threads for WS I got amazing map ideas that just keep on coming. My ideas put into a map would be among the most amazing matches in WS history. I would be glad to help with WS since racehorse has slowed down with horsestats being broken which prevents us from hosting any tournaments until it is fixed.

If you accept me in thats great if not thats fine, I'm just trying to see if my ideas would work with WS
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 7/4/2015, 8:08 am

bluespeedy11 wrote:username : bluespeedy11
do u have Skype : no, not yet
dosent know how to post sceenshots :{
why do u want to join the ws team : I want to be able to make people happy and I might
have some good game ideas in  mind

im also trying to get snowball0922 out of inactiveins

how do I post sceenhots
Try this thread:
https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t3019-how-to-post-screenshots-on-the-forums

Anway, I updated my application with some images, just wanted to let you know so it didn't go unnoticed. Smile
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 7/4/2015, 8:34 am

Minecraft Username: retkojy

Do you have skype?: possibly

Screenshots of anything you have built (optional but highly recommended): nah

Why do you want to join the WS Team? We don't just want good builders, we look for the top notch people with a real interest for the game, and mob battling or pvp in general. As a WS staff member you are also trusted with a few extra permissions to assist building so are you a trustworthy person?: dude im pretty chill and im from PMC so gimme it now or ill report you to jeb and he'll ban u from minecraft

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 7/4/2015, 9:03 am

retkojy wrote:Minecraft Username: retkojy

Do you have skype?: possibly

Screenshots of anything you have built (optional but highly recommended): nah

Why do you want to join the WS Team? We don't just want good builders, we look for the top notch people with a real interest for the game, and mob battling or pvp in general. As a WS staff member you are also trusted with a few extra permissions to assist building so are you a trustworthy person?: dude im pretty chill and im from PMC so gimme it now or ill report you to jeb and he'll ban u from minecraft
Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] Lolololol
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlvinB 7/4/2015, 12:17 pm

Minecraft Username: AlvinB

Do you have skype?: Yes.

Screenshots of anything you have built (optional but highly recommended): I would have but I recently had a derp moment where I deleted my screenshot folder, I may be able to recouver that sometime, but as of now, I don't have much in the ways of screenshots.

Why do you want to join the WS Team? We don't just want good builders, we look for the top notch people with a real interest for the game, and mob battling or pvp in general. As a WS staff member you are also trusted with a few extra permissions to assist building so are you a trustworthy person?: I'd love to be a part of the WS team. I'm a pretty good builder once and I'm also quite good with redstone and all that stuff. I am also pretty active, and I have a tonne of time that I could spend working on WS. I don't have much else to write here because I think that you know most things about me that you need to decide if I shall be a member of the team or not already.

I'm completely fine with you not choosing me, I'd just like to take this opportunity to perhaps become a member of the staff team of my favourite minigame on Oasis.
AlvinB
AlvinB
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 7/5/2015, 5:22 am

BUMP!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/5/2015, 10:19 am

Minecraft Username: mickdude2

Do you have skype?: Already have you on skype  Cool

Screenshots of anything you have built (optional but highly recommended): Here's 9 pages of some things I've built

More stuff I've built:

Why do you want to join the WS Team? We don't just want good builders, we look for the top notch people with a real interest for the game, and mob battling or pvp in general. As a WS staff member you are also trusted with a few extra permissions to assist building so are you a trustworthy person?: Well, I've been playing Oasis for a little under four years now. I'm one of the oldest players on the server, and one of the most dedicated. Although I haven't participated in many Wave Survivals (weekends are often busy with work and such), I love designing things and creating interesting and dynamic landscapes that are sure to be incredible to fight in. I can guarantee my builds are unique, interesting, and an awesome place to fight in.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 7/5/2015, 5:05 pm

I would like to announce that the WS team have voted Espartemos as our next member! So congratulations! We will be deciding on the next member over the next week :) Good luck everyone, and remember, this is only one chance to get on the team and there will be a lot more in the future! :D
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 333DYNAMO333 7/5/2015, 6:45 pm

Trusted
Do you have skype?:
I do have Skype
All my im portant builds are on Oasis. I do not have screenshots of others because the servers they were on was shut down. :(
I would like to join the WS team because i have always been very fond of these types of mini-games. I believe I can build and run the WS game very well as soon as someone shows me the mechanics, If I were to be elected. I believe i am fairly skilled in building and running. 

I can be trustworthy as I have not been in any trouble on Oasis and other servers. Please consider my application and congrats to Espar!

-Happy Hunting

-333DYNAMO333

333DYNAMO333
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Wave Survival Is Recruiting! [CLOSED] Empty hey rev im gonna try to put in seenshots

Post by bluespeedy11 7/8/2015, 5:16 pm

mminecraft sceenshots:

Last edited by bluespeedy11 on 7/8/2015, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : still cant do sceenshots)

bluespeedy11
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 7/8/2015, 5:56 pm

bluespeedy11 wrote:
mminecraft sceenshots:
As I posted earlier, you should try this https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t3019-how-to-post-screenshots-on-the-forums

If that doesn't help, then I'll type up a little tutorial here, won't be too detailed though. 

1. Click the 'Host an image' box in the tool bar.

2. Select the image file from your screenshots folder, and drag it into the box.

3. Click 'Host it'

4. A new box should pop up with 3 different URLs. Copy the MIDDLE URL, and click upload. Now, go into your text box and paste that URL in where you want the image to be. 

This should work, it's what I do, but make sure to preview your post before you post it. Hopefully this helped.
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 7/8/2015, 10:21 pm

Minecraft Username:ArtistsMagazine #LongLiveTheMagazine (Also Known As NinjaCreeper92)

Do you have skype?: Yes but never use it..

Screenshots of anything you have built (optional but highly recommended): Well I don't have Pics of any of my builds in the past but I am working on a sphere that will have my house inside on the server.

Why do you want to join the WS Team?: Soo Espartemos will stop bugging me to join <.< 

-I am good with landscape and will build anything anyone wants. Yes at least I feel like I am a trustworthy person..
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 7/9/2015, 6:15 pm

Sooooo you know how we had 2 slots

Yeah

We have added 4 people to the team xD

Please welcome, Espartemos, AlvinB, Bain_3 and Mickdude2!!!!!

If you didnt get in dont worry, there will always be another chance and this was a REALLY hard decision, we already added 2 extra people lol.
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down