The Minecraft Museum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Minecraft Museum

Post by robbie291 on 5/30/2014, 9:58 pm

Hey Oasis I have finished building the museum and had a warp set for it. The warp is /warp themuseum
come check out the museum and feel free to donate blocks/items. I have a chest set up in the warp for donations and a book to sign so I'll know who donated and what they donated. Im going to take donations for about a week and then start building the exhibits. Feel free to coment below and let me know what you thought of the museum.

Thanks in advance,
     robbie291

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mob exhibits

Post by robbie291 on 6/1/2014, 8:50 am

I have been working hard to get the museum up and running.  I have probably  between half and three fourths of my mob exhibits done.  Leave a comment about mobs you'd like to see exhibited in the museum.  I plan on starting the items/blocks exhibits this week.  I want to thank everyone for there interest and there donations.  Check back often as there will be exhibits added daily until the museum is completed.  Hope to see you in game at the museum.

P.S.  I'm still taking donations for exhibits and make sure you sign the donators book if you donate while I'm not there so you can get credit for your donation.

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Minecraft Museum

Post by robbie291 on 6/2/2014, 3:19 am

The museum build is coming along, I have built the mob exhibits and I have built the exhibits from the donations the museum has received. Stop by and donate items if you want to donate or just stop in and view the exhibits at /warp themuseum 
Hope to see you there.

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Donation chest fixed

Post by robbie291 on 6/4/2014, 4:24 pm

Ok I have fixed the donation chest at /warp themuseum. so If you get time to go view the museum and wish to donate something that is not already displayed, feel free to do so. Hope to see you there. I would also like to thank everyone that has already donated to the museum. I believe I have already displayed(exhibited) all the current donations. If I have missed something and you have donated please message me in the forum or in game so I can address the issue. Thanks for your participation! Smile

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes on 6/5/2014, 8:30 am

If you make a list of stuff that still needs to be donated/put into the exhibit, perhaps some of us know what we can help with and work towards! :P the museum is so fun!

Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 on 6/5/2014, 10:01 am

Cheerioes I will work on that list of items/ blocks that are still needed.  I'm glad you think the museum is fun, I hope others think so too.

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 on 6/5/2014, 10:24 am

Alright Oasis the museum is probably about 50-60 percent stocked.  I have had a request for a list of items, blocks etc that are needed to complete the exhibits so I am working on that list.  I also have two people wanting to build a dinosaur in the middle of the museum. Thoughts on that idea? Thanks to everyone that has participated and donated.

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaScary2 on 6/5/2014, 11:20 am

hmmmm I was just thinking why a dinosaur. why not and ender dragon? I dunno just a thought.

MegaScary2
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Need Your VOTE!

Post by robbie291 on 6/5/2014, 3:05 pm

Ok Oasis I have come to a cross rd at the museum....

1.) First off is the issue of exhibit space. If I continue the exhibits the way Ive been going, I only have about 12 exhibit slots left and more than 12 exhibits worth of items and blocks left to exhibit. If I put exhibits across from each other on the second floor then I will have 30 slots remaining for exhibits...still not enough room for everything. So 12 slots or 30? I marked off the other slots with torches, go to /warp themuseum and take a look. let me know by voting which way to go with the exhibits.

2.) Secondly I have people wanting a dinosaur built in the center of the first floor. I like the idea, but I was presented with another option also.... instead of a dino in the middle of the first floor... An Enderdragon built in the middle. So ....Dinosaur or Enderdragon Vote in the comments below. I will tally the votes at the end of the weekend.

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaltrain615 on 6/5/2014, 6:01 pm

dino in the middle on the ground with a dragon suspended from the ceiling

Coaltrain615
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone on 6/6/2014, 3:23 pm

enderdinosaur

Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candigurl198530 on 6/7/2014, 7:54 pm

Hey robbie, i donated a bunch of hostile mob drops today. i was thinking they could go in item frames next to the mob exhibit they belong to. I think this would be a great way to display them and save some space for bigger exhibits. what do you think?

Candigurl198530
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 on 6/8/2014, 10:18 am

I have placed a chest(instead of a item frame) at the warp point for the museum and put the donation book in the chest. Last night(6/7/14) my old donation book went missing so I had to replace it. the last two entries/donations entered in the book were from annoying squid and candigurl(I think). I believe that I credited them with their donations. if there were any other donations that had been entered in the lat two days that i missed, please let me know so I can give credit to the correct Donator.

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyNinjaStar on 6/9/2014, 1:29 am

Vote: enderdragon

FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

New mob exhibit

Post by robbie291 on 6/9/2014, 2:22 pm

I have added two new mobs to my exhibits. First is a zombie villager in full chain armor he is in with the other zombie. Second is a chicken jockey, he is in with the mini zombi. I've also added a couple of other item exhibits. Come by the museum at / warp themuseum and check it out. On another note.... It is looking like the ender dragon is winning out over the dinosaur vote and let me know what you'd rather see. 1) a Dino statue in the middle of the first floor or 2) an ender dragon

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 on 6/9/2014, 5:02 pm

I have had a lot of fun building the museum and working with everyone who has donated to the museum and or contributed ideas for exhibits. I am getting close to having the museum full and I don't think I'll have all items/blocks exhibited( due to space ) but if you have any ideas for exhibits I'm open to suggestions. If you haven't visited the museum come by and check it out at /warp themuseum

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Exhibits are complete

Post by robbie291 on 6/11/2014, 3:23 am

Ok Oasis the exhibits are complete. I want to thank all those who donated items and ideas. Id also like to thank cheerioes for the awesome ender dragon statue that he built. I'm sure there are some items that were left out either due to space or I just simply forgot them. Anyway I'd like to invite everyone to come out and enjoy the museum.

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top