Commercial Ender-Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Commercial Ender-Dragon

Post by BuzzMango210 on 4/3/2014, 10:03 pm

Hey, guys!

Lately, I've been in a very pixel-y mood. After completing a large 16x scale art of a Ghast earlier this week, I have been in a crafty mood! A project I recently started was a large scale of the mod boss, the Wither. When I am through with that, I wanted to begin a very, VERY large project. When I say big, I mean big. At some point, I would like to make a very large Ender Dragon 16 times its NPC size for EVERYONE on the server to see. After playing on Oasis for a while, you guys have been pretty nice and generous to me. So, I wanted to gift something amazing and start the largest Oasis project I've ever done just for you guys. The only problem is, I need a LARGE space. If staff is into it and maybe even some of the players, I would gladly enjoy building a large Ender Dragon for all to see. I respect the server, so I would like to give it a touch of my own, but still have all that see it to enjoy it. I am dedicated to build this, and hope to work on it every day! I don't have the supplies, which involves most likely 1000+ black wool. I'd love you guys' support, I am really looking forward to do this! If staff accepts the idea, I would like to know if there is any general area where it would be necessary to build it. 

Thanks!

-Buzz

BuzzMango210
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Commercial Ender-Dragon

Post by Davidmich on 4/3/2014, 11:03 pm

At 16x size, you wouldn't even be able to see the whole thing! The chunks wouldn't all load. Even on far render, something that huge wouldn't load all the way, unless you went from one end to another.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Commercial Ender-Dragon

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 4/3/2014, 11:37 pm

If you have a need for black wool I'll gladly turn the sheep at /warp groove black for farming. If I am unable to get it started I'll allow for someone else to dye the sheep for this exact purpose.

If that's too slow I bet some veterans/mods would love to help with /i to get the bulk of the wool

My Psychs be all like...:

Goes well with...

Theme song I guess..:

Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top