[ 1 ]
16% 16% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

1-800-/warpgroove.com

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 3/26/2014, 11:45 pm

After making Gr00veDriftTreh Incorporated (aka warp groove) I've noticed that not so many people are visiting it anymore... In response I'm raising the 'pay' by 50% and I am in the works of increasing farm size. Also I would like some input for improvements and questions about the warp so that you and I can more efficiently use this warp to its full potential.

My Psychs be all like...:

Goes well with...

Theme song I guess..:

Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1-800-/warpgroove.com

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 3/27/2014, 8:38 pm

May you be so kind as to add a comment after using the polls.

If you choose 'it needs some work...' and not leave a comment it gives me little to work with and just leaves me guessing on what exactly needs work.

This warp is mainly for your use and if you don't use it because it does not 'work' then there is little I can do if nobody tells me.

Goes well with...

Theme song I guess..:

Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by weeneyhutjr on 3/30/2014, 9:58 pm

I personally like warp groove. its an easy way to make a quick buck and isn't very hard at all. I haven't used it in a lil bit but it was nice when I did.

weeneyhutjr
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 on 3/30/2014, 10:00 pm

I love warp groove, it's a great plantation and a way to make money. I added egg dispensers too .w.

tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 3/30/2014, 11:35 pm

I did not authorize the spawner, but I like the idea so I will approve it. Its nice to find new ways to improve and modify current structures. I'll probably check it out and modify it when I get back.

The only thing that I want known is that the current population is the current maximum amount of entities before any noticeable amount of lag is detected ( I currently run at a smooth 50-60 fps at the warp) and I want to be sure that it does not become a 'lag generating structure' for the good of everybody on the server.

Goes well with...

Theme song I guess..:

Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 4/6/2014, 11:43 pm

There have been some updates to /warp groove that I'll like to talk about.

First the shop system that was there has been taken down due to some uncontrollable changes.
If you are an old or a new user to this warp the building to sell the farm items are in the building on ground level marked with a beacon.

Second I had a moment of boredom that developed into a project stemming from the comment made by TJR that 'we should have a potato block'. With some trials and redesigns I was able to pull it off. The machine is outside the wall through some doors.

To run the machine you put 9 potatoes in the hopper marked '9 potatoes' and wait. Then you can retrieve a 'potato block' from the chest marked 'tradeoff collection'. To get the potatoes back put the 'potato block' in the hopper marked 'potato block' and wait. Then you can retrieve the potatoes from the same chest mentioned earlier.

It is not ready for its full potential and may malfunction if its overloaded so keep its use to a minimum. It should be able to pull off only 64 transfers until maintenance is needed atm.

Goes well with...

Theme song I guess..:

Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 on 4/7/2014, 6:18 am

If this works life is complete

tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 4/7/2014, 3:19 pm

When I left on Sunday it had the capacity to turn about 1728 potatoes into 192 potato blocks and only do 64 potato block returns. At its full potential it can handle 576 potato blocks and the potato equivalent of 5184.

Since I won't be there to maintain it I want transfers to be small to prevent machine clogs and incorrect trades.

Goes well with...

Theme song I guess..:

Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Of

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 4/19/2014, 11:36 am

An event has been reoccurring in /warp groove.
The mobs provided on the warp are being killed to a point that there are only 3-2 left. This should not happen if the rule 'replant and breed' stated at the warp. This action of killing the mobs provided and not breeding them to keep the current population is an offense at warp groove.

Section IV subsection b states

'Rules established within a township or community of players are binding within the designated space of the township or community. For example if there is a town that wishes to have plots be a lesser or greater distance or a spleef arena that allows killing you are agreeing to these rules by entering the space. The Rule variations should be posted in a readily visible area to avoid confusion. You are allowed to sell off plots of land within an established town or community so long as there is nothing built on the land using spawned items. Town rule override server rules so long as at least 2 different staff member agree with said rules. If the majority of staff have any problems with the server rules being broken in the town, they can give warnings and punishments at their discretion.'

Also 'farm greifing' even though it is not stated in the server rules is a ban worthy offense upheld by many mods on this server.

I will be enforcing a minimum mob limit to the pens and adding it as a rule to the warp rules. Anyone dropping the population of the mobs below the posted number will be dealt with appropriately.

Goes well with...

Theme song I guess..:

Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

QAQ

Post by FerociousFeline on 4/19/2014, 6:45 pm

Gr00veDriftTreh1 wrote:An event has been reoccurring in /warp groove.
The mobs provided on the warp are being killed to a point that there are only 3-2 left. This should not happen if the rule 'replant and breed' stated at the warp. This action of killing the mobs provided and not breeding them to keep the current population is an offense at warp groove.

Section IV subsection b states

'Rules established within a township or community of players are binding within the designated space of the township or community. For example if there is a town that wishes to have plots be a lesser or greater distance or a spleef arena that allows killing you are agreeing to these rules by entering the space. The Rule variations should be posted in a readily visible area to avoid confusion. You are allowed to sell off plots of land within an established town or community so long as there is nothing built on the land using spawned items. Town rule override server rules so long as at least 2 different staff member agree with said rules. If the majority of staff have any problems with the server rules being broken in the town, they can give warnings and punishments at their discretion.'

Also 'farm greifing' even though it is not stated in the server rules is a ban worthy offense upheld by many mods on this server.

I will be enforcing a minimum mob limit to the pens and adding it as a rule to the warp rules. Anyone dropping the population of the mobs below the posted number will be dealt with appropriately.
there isnt any way to find out who keeps doing this??? Q~Q

FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 4/19/2014, 7:21 pm

Mods should have a kill log that works similar to the block log so you could look back and see where people could've killed the cows, but in this season I am usually gone for extended periods of time so I am unable to update the mods with the status of a grief as soon as i want.

Also they would have to look through about a weeks worth of kill logs to find the culprit. I just want to make sure that warp groove does not become a reoccurring task of grief cleanup for me and the mods.

Goes well with...

Theme song I guess..:

Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FerociousFeline on 4/19/2014, 7:35 pm

oh i see im sorry this happened :( perhaps ask a staff member to try to keep a closer eye to it? Im not sure where staff stands on that but it would be worth asking even if they say no :3

FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum