[ 6 ]
21% 21% 
[ 3 ]
36% 36% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 14

The Adventurers Guild

Post by Andesconin on 2/10/2014, 10:39 pm

"You look like you could handle yourself in a tussle." says a strange man sitting next to you in a gruffy voice. You are at you're favorite tavern enjoying a mug of ale...

You can feel the life leave the undead corpse for a second time as you run you're blade through its chest. Had you'd known this is what that man meant by 'small task', you never would have taken the job...

As the final block slides into place, you hear a slow rumble from the earth below you. a small crack forms on the hard stone growing larger by the second, opening to reveal a staircase leading down into cold darkness...

You climb out of the now collapsed cavern, covered head to toe in mud and some strange goo that you really don't want to think about...

"If you're looking for your friend he's long gone" The bartender tells you as you look toward the empty chair. "Though he did ask me to give you this, he made it seem like it was important." She hands you an envelope bearing a wax seal. Inside of it are two things. A small bronze pendent shaped in the letters, A.G.... and a map.

I'm interested in starting up a small RPG group on Oasis. And if you found that little story interesting, maybe you'd be interested in joining too?

There are three parts to this whole thing that need to be created. The builds, the story, and the gameplay i.e. the rules. Now we can follow traditional dice gameplay or we could have actual minecraft battles. Whatever works best.

Currently this is just an idea that i want feed back on. I've already started construction on the guild hall, but its a long ways from done. So i'm gonna try to make a poll and gauge everyone's interest. Feel free to comment!

Last edited by Andesconin on 2/10/2014, 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : makin it perty)

Andesconin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Adventurers Guild

Post by Andesconin on 2/12/2014, 6:35 pm

bumping for fresh votes :3 thank you to all who have voted so far

Andesconin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 on 2/12/2014, 6:39 pm

I would like to see this and are you going to build a main building for people who want to do it to meet at?I also have a suggestion on what to build,a hall of heros and what its purpose would be is to honor the best player when we go an the adventure,also will we have multiple things like this or is it just a one time thing?

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andesconin on 2/13/2014, 2:08 pm

if it succeeds then there will most likely be more. the build is going pretty slow right now, mostly because of the massive amount of stone to be cleared. but yeah a hall of heros is a great idea that i can add. But if you want to see what i have done so far just hit me up when you see me online.

Andesconin
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 on 2/13/2014, 2:12 pm

Alright sounds cool! Smile

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile