Teleport error: SUVERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teleport error: SUVERE

Post by Sdvc49 on 12/21/2013, 9:04 pm

Whenever I try to move, I keep getting sent back to the start location, and when I try to speak, it immediately closes the chat gui before I can type one letter... Can anyone tp me to them on a next visit to free me of this error?  Mad its very annoying...

-Sdvc49

Sdvc49
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teleport error: SUVERE

Post by Xhoblophone on 12/21/2013, 9:26 pm

press alt f4 to close MC then log back on,

Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/22/2013, 2:31 am

Oh, it's not just me... good to know xD

Been frustrating me all day. Warps, Tps, home, tppos coordinates, etc have all been doing that to me for a few days now.... I glitch out from about 5-20 seconds and then I'm able to move. It's really weird.
The only "fix"I've had for it is waiting it out unfortunately ;_;

Back to top Go down

Post by bigmatt92 on 1/11/2014, 11:33 pm

Guys, it's been happening to me for about a month. It's warp lag. Just wait about 1-2 minutes and it will fix itself. There is no need to exit minecraft or relog, and you'll probably just have to go through it again when you log nack on.
But anyways, it's just warp lag. It will usualy do multiple, though not necessarily all of the following:
make it so you cannot send or see anything said in chat
disable any commands used
warp you back to the location of the warp when the lag is over
make you fall through transparent blocks, and MAY rarely kill you.
cause you to become stuck bouncing in the floor, particularly with blocks that have strange hitboxes like slabs, trapdoors,and fences. This bouncing will make chat and any menus pretty much immediatly autoclose upon opening, makeing it impossible to chat or gain the mouse control needed to close minecraft. You may have to emergency shutdown your compter if his happens.
cause you to become stuck and suffocate in blocks below the warp. Does not fix itself.
Cause you to appear vanished to other nearby players, and/or vise-versa.
Cause seemingly unloaded chunks. The chunk you are in may not load, causing you to descend very slowly through nothing.
Disable the use of furnaces, chests, or anything else that pops up a similar window.

Most of those will clear themselves when the lag is over, except for the floor bounce and getting stuck in the blocks below the warp. Just wait a minute or two, and it will fix itself. You can try typing 'test' into chat, and when it appears, the lag is usually over. But all in all, that's the general rundown of my experience. It's a realain in the rear and I've been dealing with it for about a month. =P

bigmatt92
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorlol813 on 1/13/2014, 7:24 pm

I have had this happen to me to. It mainly happens to me in the snow biom. I hope that this is fixed soon :)

Taylorlol813
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top