Im sorry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Im sorry

Post by ThunderHorse on 12/1/2013, 3:18 pm

Like the title says, i am sorry for my comments on my post: should i wait. I did not mean to post those comments its just i have had a very crappy last few weeks. I have had a lot of things going on in my mind and i have been very depressed for the last 3 months. First i have had to put down over 10 of my animals in the last 4 weeks, one if my brother's friends just committed suicide, i have had non-stop doctors appointments, and a crap ton of work to do so i am always tired and grouchy, and my internet is messed up so i can be angered easily at the moment.

Also as most of you have seen i have not been on for weeks, it is because the temp map sucks with no plugins so i'm done with oasis at least until bukkit updates and if i even do play minecraft i will be on single player only but i doubt that will happen since my laptop is screwed up so i cant even get on the internet let alone minecraft. My wifi and internet has been messed up for like 5 months where i can only be on the internet for a few minutes before it dumps me for a good 3-7 days.

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im sorry

Post by Paxination on 12/1/2013, 7:05 pm

have you tried turning off your wifi router and model for 30 secs? Maybe your router needs a hard reset as well.

StupidTester.com says I'm 0% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

Paxination
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im sorry

Post by ThunderHorse on 12/2/2013, 6:48 pm

I have done that millions of times its the internet that is the issue not the wifi

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum