1.7 world, i need a buddy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1.7 world, i need a buddy

Post by Coaltrain615 on 9/28/2013, 8:26 pm

when the 1.7 world comes out i need someone that will be on about as much as me( about 2 hours a day weekdays, as much as possible on weekends). i would like a trusted and up, but a member or guest works. i want to build a  property (about 50x50, but im horrible with estimating block size somethng will take up), i would try to get a warp. i would like someone that isnt greedy about sharing items. i would also like someone i could i have chests with there name on and them not to take stuff for them selves from it. i would like to build by the ocean shore and want someone to live in a house right next to me on an estimated 50x50 property. if you want to be playing in the 1.7 world as partners please reply or /msg or /mail send coaltrain615 saying you will, id really love someone to play with inseat of myself and usually with guests the get banned after a while so i want someone  trusted and up. i think 4emersons would be good, hes alot like the person id like to play mc with. sorry if i wrote this bad, im not good at writing things. but please someone have a permanent settlement with me so im not as bored on oasis 1.7 world.

Coaltrain615
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.7 world, i need a buddy

Post by 4emersons on 9/28/2013, 8:31 pm

Coaltrain615 wrote:when the 1.7 world comes out i need someone that will be on about as much as me( about 2 hours a day weekdays, as much as possible on weekends). i would like a trusted and up, but a member or guest works. i want to build a  property (about 50x50, but im horrible with estimating block size somethng will take up), i would try to get a warp. i would like someone that isnt greedy about sharing items. i would also like someone i could i have chests with there name on and them not to take stuff for them selves from it. i would like to build by the ocean shore and want someone to live in a house right next to me on an estimated 50x50 property. if you want to be playing in the 1.7 world as partners please reply or /msg or /mail send coaltrain615 saying you will, id really love someone to play with inseat of myself and usually with guests the get banned after a while so i want someone  trusted and up. i think 4emersons would be good, hes alot like the person id like to play mc with. sorry if i wrote this bad, im not good at writing things. but please someone have a permanent settlement with me so im not as bored on oasis 1.7 world.
I think I would be able to do help you out.  And <3

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaltrain615 on 9/28/2013, 8:58 pm

that was a quick response, and id really love to play minecraft with you in the new world when it is out, your alot like what im looking for.

Coaltrain615
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChopper20 on 9/29/2013, 10:51 am

Coal I would like to join you in your town if that's okay. I would love to be the town priest if that's okay[:)]

TheChopper20
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaltrain615 on 9/29/2013, 11:16 am

id love to live with you guys (in mc), you can build what you want, i love having partners that are like you guys, but if you want to build other places you can but try to keep your permanent home with me. (:

Coaltrain615
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaltrain615 on 10/2/2013, 6:19 pm

just a few things i want
1.build around 80% legit
2. spawned tools are fine if your using them
3. try to keep perm home with me
4. share items if asked
5. help with projects

these arent rules, just things id like (i might update)

Coaltrain615
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top