Bug with the /sethome and /home plugin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bug with the /sethome and /home plugin

Post by Linkinparkey on 7/11/2013, 5:18 am

Whenever I warp somewhere (like to the shop world) my /home gets deleted... When I return back to the normal world, my /home remains deleted, and if I make a new /sethome it works, until I warp someplace again.

Default home set successfully.
Warping to shop.
No home found.

Linkinparkey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bug with the /sethome and /home plugin

Post by Grimtongue on 7/11/2013, 9:51 am

I'm guessing you just typed "/sethome" and hit enter. That's not how it works anymore, you have to name your home.  Type "/sethome SMP" or something like that.  To return there type "/home SMP"

To get to your SMP bed you type "/home world_bed" (that name is set by the plugin)

Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyorgtea on 7/11/2013, 9:53 am

See picture:

Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 on 7/11/2013, 9:59 am

Kyorgtea can you please stop with the random anime pictures in threads? It's counting as spam at this point.

Thanks.

EDIT: This is not a bug. It's how one of our plugins functions. When you set a home in a world, let's say world1, it's set to be the default home for that world. Now let's say you warp to shop. In shopworld, you don't have any homes set but you want to go back to your home in world1. You would do /home home, instead of just /home. The way HomeSpawnPlus handles the /home command is slightly different than how Essentials handles the /home command.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by madscientist032 on 7/11/2013, 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyorgtea on 7/11/2013, 10:01 am

madscientist032 wrote:Kyorgtea can you please stop with the random anime pictures in threads? It's counting as spam at this point.

Thanks.

I just figured out how to use gifs, so I'm going a little crazy, sorry I'll stop .3.

Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linkinparkey on 7/11/2013, 10:40 am

madscientist032 wrote:Kyorgtea can you please stop with the random anime pictures in threads? It's counting as spam at this point.

Thanks.

EDIT: You would do /home home, instead of just /home. The way HomeSpawnPlus handles the /home command is slightly different than how Essentials handles the /home command.

Hope this helps.

Hmm... When I type /home home, all I get back is "No home named "home" found.", and I can't set a new home other than with /sethome, since I'm apparently limited to my default home: "You are at your limit of 1 homes for world "world"".. Also can't delete my default home... i tried "/delhome default", "/delhome", "/delhome noname" and "/delhome <noname>"

Anyways, no need to hurry for my sake :) I have a warp nearby, just figured I should report it :)

P.S. It seems that when I get back to the old world, and wait a while, my default home gets reinserted, and so I can /home back to it again

Scratch that, I found out what I did wrong... When I type /spawn, I end up in the new world xD Which is why the /home doesn't seem to work until I type /warp farmville (a town in the old world)

Linkinparkey
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top