[ 2 ]
22% 22% 
[ 2 ]
11% 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Should Cloudkesh be a Higher Rank?

Post by cloudkesh on 12/8/2010, 3:48 pm

I saw Swfan's thread about this and i would like to know your opinons!

Feel Free to express what you will.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Cloudkesh be a Higher Rank?

Post by saeTan on 12/8/2010, 4:01 pm

These posts should not be made. If anyone thinks that you should be a higher rank, they will comment on an application, written by you, not by making a poll. These posts have also made me more reluctant to vouch for you and Swfan333- it's almost close to saying "promote me." However, this is my opinion. I'd like it if any other mods comment on whether they agree with me or not.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh on 12/8/2010, 4:04 pm

saeTan wrote:These posts should not be made. If anyone thinks that you should be a higher rank, they will comment on an application, written by you, not by making a poll. These posts have also made me more reluctant to vouch for you and Swfan333- it's almost close to saying "promote me." However, this is my opinion. I'd like it if any other mods comment on whether they agree with me or not.

Heh Heh. I appreciate your opinion i am no way offended at any means. Thanks for your opinion saeTan,it means a alot. and ya know, now that i think about it...this really was a stupid post.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertPanda on 12/8/2010, 4:05 pm

saeTan wrote:These posts should not be made. If anyone thinks that you should be a higher rank, they will comment on an application, written by you, not by making a poll. These posts have also made me more reluctant to vouch for you and Swfan333- it's almost close to saying "promote me." However, this is my opinion. I'd like it if any other mods comment on whether they agree with me or not.

+1

InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh on 12/8/2010, 4:09 pm

Realized this post was stupid but i cannot amend for my mistake, so, continue to post your opinion here but i shall no longer pay attention to this post. i shall reply to messages i find ya know....well thought.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan on 12/8/2010, 4:52 pm

cloudkesh wrote:

Heh Heh. I appreciate your opinion i am no way offended at any means. Thanks for your opinion saeTan,it means a alot. and ya know, now that i think about it...this really was a stupid post.

Glad you understand.

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh on 12/8/2010, 6:17 pm

saeTan wrote:
cloudkesh wrote:

Glad you understand.

Aye That i Do. once again, Thank you for your opinon....now if possible i would like this thread to be deleted

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by swfan333 on 12/8/2010, 9:54 pm

cloudkesh wrote:I saw Swfan's thread about this and i would like to know your opinons!

Feel Free to express what you will.

NO you copied my thread, aren't the poll questions suspisiously close to mine?

swfan333
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sainteven on 12/9/2010, 2:13 am

I lold. I didn't take this thread seriously just as a joke about swfans post. I think everyone's taking it a little too seriously lol

Sainteven
Oasis SMP Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan on 12/9/2010, 3:15 pm

Sainteven wrote:I lold. I didn't take this thread seriously just as a joke about swfans post. I think everyone's taking it a little too seriously lol

In that case.... lololol'd

saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top