A solemn apology and a sincere goodbye.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A solemn apology and a sincere goodbye.

Post by Krazo on 5/29/2013, 3:13 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:i hat you.

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 5/29/2013, 3:18 pm

I..I am speechless. this is a dirty thing you did. I felt like I was getting to know "you" and "you" were becoming a friend of mine. I was enjoying time with you. I like you. I am sad to hear that you lied to me. to Oasis. to all of us. when I said sad, I mean sad. I agree with grim when he said to use this as a life lesson. be yourself. don't try to be other people. try not to lie. sooner or later it will come back to bite you in the butt. you really deceived all of us. I am not taking this lightly and I don't want to forget you. you were one of my closest friends on Oasis, and you will be missed. I don't know what you did has Dyl but I am really, really disappointed in you. I thought you were better than this. 16 years old...hmm. as my departing gift to you, I will give you a cactus. . I wish you good luck in the future and hope you decide to not do to other servers as you did to us.
goodbye forever,
Ben

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lordgonk on 5/29/2013, 3:26 pm

I don't really know much of what to say. I don't really feel tricked or deceived, but I never really get to know people on this server. I know everybody as their user, I don't know the person behind that screen, nor do I really care all that much. That makes it much easier for me to not feel deceived I guess. On top of that, when the whole rage thing went down as dyl, I was very inactive so I really missed much of that. I have almost nothing against you on either account to be honest. I liked getting to know you as pandaz, I don't think I even knew you as well when you were dyl. I just want to say good bye and that I had a good time playing on this server with you. Remember that acting out of stress and anger (PVP incident) will not lead to good things and it is best to act while you are under control.

lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I don't get it!

Post by Relentless on 5/29/2013, 3:52 pm

I don't get it, all of you guys saying you were betrayed or lied to by Dylan, the only thing he lied about was him not being Dylan (And that seems like a big thing but what was he supposed to do: Welcome Pandaz1 to the server. Pandaz1: Hi guys i'm Dylan. he would probably get banned INSTANTLY) and when he helped people it he was doing because he WAS being himself, I know Dylan and he IS a nice person just because he made mistakes as Dylstrosity dosn't mean that he is a bad person it means he is human.

Relentless
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo on 5/29/2013, 3:57 pm

Relentless wrote:I don't get it, all of you guys saying you were betrayed or lied to by Dylan, the only thing he lied about was him not being Dylan (And that seems like a big thing but what was he supposed to do: Welcome Pandaz1 to the server. Pandaz1: Hi guys i'm Dylan. he would probably get banned INSTANTLY) and when he helped people it he was doing because he WAS being himself, I know Dylan and he IS a nice person just because he made mistakes as Dylstrosity dosn't mean that he is a bad person it means he is human.

You kinda should stay out of here, you did practically the same.

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Go away

Post by Relentless on 5/29/2013, 4:10 pm

Kяazo wrote:
Relentless wrote:I don't get it, all of you guys saying you were betrayed or lied to by Dylan, the only thing he lied about was him not being Dylan (And that seems like a big thing but what was he supposed to do: Welcome Pandaz1 to the server. Pandaz1: Hi guys i'm Dylan. he would probably get banned INSTANTLY) and when he helped people it he was doing because he WAS being himself, I know Dylan and he IS a nice person just because he made mistakes as Dylstrosity dosn't mean that he is a bad person it means he is human.

You kinda should stay out of here, you did practically the same.

Just go away and shut up I was not talking to you!

Relentless
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 5/29/2013, 4:12 pm

1st of all, Krazo is correct. second of all, don't tell him to shut up and go away when you know he is right.

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Relentless on 5/29/2013, 4:16 pm

4emersons wrote:1st of all, Krazo is correct. second of all, don't tell him to shut up and go away when you know he is right.

Ya ok he is right I did do those things but me doing those thing have absolutely NOTHING to do with Dylan being a good person

Relentless
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwall99 on 5/29/2013, 4:18 pm

Words can't describe my feelings. When I think of the recent events, words like betrayed, disappointed, mislead, lied to and over all hate come up. To think I trusted you. You have taken my trust and thrown it into a dark corner. Everything makes sense now. Everything. Pandaz was never a person. You posted your own youtube videos here for subscribers. You never spoke to mick even when he tried to speak to you.

To think I tried to help you get unbanned. I look back with regret on my post I made on panda's appeal. I should've known. You claimed you got a 'typing program' to improve your grammar. nnnnNope.

Goodbye, person who I once looked upon as a friend, not once. Twice.

Zwall99
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo on 5/29/2013, 4:24 pm

Relentless wrote:Just go away and shut up I was not talking to you!

Relentless wrote:Ya ok he is right I did do those things but me doing those thing have absolutely NOTHING to do with Dylan being a good person

Lolwat, you change your mind very fast. And Dylan being a good person?

Don't think we, oasis, will be guest of that show.

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Seriously?

Post by Relentless on 5/29/2013, 4:30 pm

Kяazo wrote:
Relentless wrote:Just go away and shut up I was not talking to you!

Relentless wrote:Ya ok he is right I did do those things but me doing those thing have absolutely NOTHING to do with Dylan being a good person

Lolwat, you change your mind very fast. And Dylan being a good person?

Don't think we, oasis, will be guest of that show.
Now I know you're just trying to make me mad because I know you ignored Emerson's post

Relentless
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo on 5/29/2013, 4:31 pm

Relentless wrote:Now I know you're just trying to make me mad because I know you ignored Emerson's post

I am not trying to make you mad and I DID read emerson's post. Why would I skip his post..

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawell on 5/29/2013, 4:32 pm

Hunter, we're not saying he's a bad person. We're saying we're disappointed with him, because he lied to us and ban evaded, and it turns out that you've been doing the same. I honestly see no good intentions coming from doing that, but that doesn't mean that you guys are generally bad people.

Jawell
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Location : Swag Mountain, Oklahoma (I hope I spelled Oklahoma right)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Relentless on 5/29/2013, 4:40 pm

Jawell wrote:Hunter, we're not saying he's a bad person. We're saying we're disappointed with him, because he lied to us and ban evaded, and it turns out that you've been doing the same. I honestly see no good intentions coming from doing that, but that doesn't mean that you guys are generally bad people.

I never said anybody said he was a bad person i'm just saying he only lied because he had to if he wanted to go back on oasis

I

Relentless
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawell on 5/29/2013, 4:54 pm

Relentless wrote:I don't get it, all of you guys saying you were betrayed or lied to . . . I know Dylan and he IS a nice person just because he made mistakes as Dylstrosity dosn't mean that he is a bad person it means he is human.

Relentless wrote:
I never said anybody said he was a bad person i'm just saying he only lied because he had to if he wanted to go back on oasis

1. YOU yourself walked into this topic with the impression that we were saying he was a bad person.

2. That didn't even support your first argument.

Jawell
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Location : Swag Mountain, Oklahoma (I hope I spelled Oklahoma right)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/29/2013, 5:02 pm

Or he could've re-appealed way after his ban. And if that didn't work, realized what's done is DONE and LEFT. But no, he came back as a different person and got close to people. All while knowing those people would not forgive him if they knew who he was. Almost like re-forcing friendships. No one likes a liar. Second chances are not infinite, and both of you messed yours up this time around too. If you two had come back and appealed way later, and showed that you matured, who knows? Maybe staff would've let you back.
This is not about whether he is human or not. Everyone makes mistakes, but the idea is to LEARN FROM THEM! Not repeat them! As both of you have done several times now.

Also, did he ask you to come in here and fight on his "goodbye"? I don't think so. at least he seems to have learned something. You obviously learned nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz1 on 5/29/2013, 5:14 pm

Kevo235 wrote:You have had so many second chances before that I have no remorse left for you. Not to mention the fact that you lied straight to my face about this issue make me and the other staff look for evidence to support what was just a theory at the time but which turned into a positivity. I'm glad that you actually made a confession about who you were so i'd be willing to let you leave in peace without any slander to your face from me.

Most don't even get that.
I knew staff would work it out eventually, So if I fessed up I thought I would be in less trouble. Since things just went downhill, I said I was Dyl. I have gotten to the point of looking through the rules to realize something though; Temptation can break most of them.
Bye Kevin, Lets hope I find you sitting on the rules book of a new server I will join in time.

Grimtongue wrote:Try to not get depressed over your failure on Oasis. This is your opportunity to learn some important life lessons about being honest with yourself and others. It looks like you already realized it was time to grow up, so I hope you don't give up on that.

Believe me, 16 years old is plenty young enough to make yourself a better person before you get to the adult world after high school. You certainly lost all your Oasis friends, but you didn't lose the practice you recently got playing the nice guy. I liked who you were as Pandaz, so keep that up.

That being said, TRUCK YOU for deceiving me. Mad
You were one of the main people I didn't want to tell, But at the same time did. I trusted you a LOT. All those times of trying to out do you of what I can do IRL. Your new blaze farm, "This is where it gets tricky". You helping me out with my chicken farm because they were all dying. I wont forget these times. Nobody can replace you, And oh yeah, Look after your wife :3

Lina wrote:I learned many things on oasis. Among those things:
-Out of all things needed to survive in the server, the Rule Book is most important.
-guest cannothasOP.
-Don't talk to chrisinator.
-Huntermon1 is never to return.
-Dylstroyosity is to never return.

Dyl and hunter where before my time, both as staff and as a guest...or so I thought.
I saw pandaz1's first appeal, and given it had the mention of "dyl" I was extremely suspicious of you for your first few weeks back. Eventually, everyone was convinced you were Peter, so I dropped my gaurd. I never knew dyl, only the things he'd done by lurking around the forums. I was convinced you were Peter.... until I realized recently that something was wrong.

I don't like being lied to. If the New Sheep Order had commandments, the first would be "Do not Lie to General Lina". I have serious issues as far as trusting people go. I don't trust many people. The only 2 people on earth who have my complete trust are Logan and my mother. That being said, I trusted you were who you said you were, and you deceived- not just me, but the entire server- for months.

I'm not angry. I'm not full of vengeance. I'm disappointed and sad. Regardless of how great you were as peter, you lied. Big time. To ALL of us. Probably the greatest of the crimes you've committed here.

I hope you at least learned something from this experience... good luck wherever you end up... I was really close to you... just being yourself will get you all the friends you need.

As for your hunter friend... I never liked relentlessgaming.... go figure *shrugs*
Lina, This hurts to type. I don't want to go, I never wanted to decive or lie. All I wanted to do was return to Oasis clean. But I couldn't do that, So I had to fess up before people worked it out and I had to conflict. Please, Look after the sheep army. Feed them all my crops, And most of all, Look after Logan. I hope you go far in Oasis. You and him; One day you might both be Admins, Standing side by side, Sitting right next to each other IRL.

ExtraSauce wrote:i hat you.
I cap you too, SuperHotAndSexyFracsoWithSomeSauceOnTheSide. That's right; I remember :)

4emersons wrote:I..I am speechless. this is a dirty thing you did. I felt like I was getting to know "you" and "you" were becoming a friend of mine. I was enjoying time with you. I like you. I am sad to hear that you lied to me. to Oasis. to all of us. when I said sad, I mean sad. I agree with grim when he said to use this as a life lesson. be yourself. don't try to be other people. try not to lie. sooner or later it will come back to bite you in the butt. you really deceived all of us. I am not taking this lightly and I don't want to forget you. you were one of my closest friends on Oasis, and you will be missed. I don't know what you did has Dyl but I am really, really disappointed in you. I thought you were better than this. 16 years old...hmm. as my departing gift to you, I will give you a cactus. . I wish you good luck in the future and hope you decide to not do to other servers as you did to us.
goodbye forever,
Ben
Cya Ben. It was a fun time deceiving you in PVP :P But seriously though, Like I said, Pvp can break you and make you. The reason I have hatred to my name, Is because it all started in pvp.

lordgonk wrote:I don't really know much of what to say. I don't really feel tricked or deceived, but I never really get to know people on this server. I know everybody as their user, I don't know the person behind that screen, nor do I really care all that much. That makes it much easier for me to not feel deceived I guess. On top of that, when the whole rage thing went down as dyl, I was very inactive so I really missed much of that. I have almost nothing against you on either account to be honest. I liked getting to know you as pandaz, I don't think I even knew you as well when you were dyl. I just want to say good bye and that I had a good time playing on this server with you. Remember that acting out of stress and anger (PVP incident) will not lead to good things and it is best to act while you are under control.
I will Gonk. Goodbye.

Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz1 on 5/29/2013, 5:17 pm

Zwall99 wrote:Words can't describe my feelings. When I think of the recent events, words like betrayed, disappointed, mislead, lied to and over all hate come up. To think I trusted you. You have taken my trust and thrown it into a dark corner. Everything makes sense now. Everything. Pandaz was never a person. You posted your own youtube videos here for subscribers. You never spoke to mick even when he tried to speak to you.

To think I tried to help you get unbanned. I look back with regret on my post I made on panda's appeal. I should've known. You claimed you got a 'typing program' to improve your grammar. nnnnNope.

Goodbye, person who I once looked upon as a friend, not once. Twice.
Zach Zack, I dont hate you, I never wanted to trick anyone. I told Mickdude that I would be back, I never said it had to be for a bad reason. I know I got under everyone's skin, And they all trusted me, Happy when I came on. But that would all have never happened if Dyl returned. People would try to get me banned. Think of it this way; If you hated Dylan, But liked Peter. Its the same person, But one is more mature. You didn't "waste" typing on my ban appeal, Because I got unbanned, You didn't know at the time who I really was. Me saying I was 16, And others believing me, Gave me a boost in maturity. Knowing I had changed. I looked up to you a lot. When you came on I would try to be the first to talk to you :3 I may have deceived. But you are still what I call my friend.
Bye Zack.

Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 on 5/29/2013, 5:26 pm

Bai, but I WANT HIM UNBANNED!, he's matured a lot since i last spoke to him.
Anyways i can't change anything. Bye Australian buddy.

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 on 5/29/2013, 5:42 pm

Pandaz1 wrote:Zach Zack, I dont hate you, I never wanted to trick anyone. I told Mickdude that I would be back, I never said it had to be for a bad reason. I know I got under everyone's skin, And they all trusted me, Happy when I came on. But that would all have never happened if Dyl returned. People would try to get me banned. Think of it this way; If you hated Dylan, But liked Peter. Its the same person, But one is more mature. You didn't "waste" typing on my ban appeal, Because I got unbanned, You didn't know at the time who I really was. Me saying I was 16, And others believing me, Gave me a boost in maturity. Knowing I had changed. I looked up to you a lot. When you came on I would try to be the first to talk to you :3 I may have deceived. But you are still what I call my friend.
Bye Zack.

Many here have more empathy than I. You are lucky I can't reach you, because I would bitch slap you. Hard. And repeatedly. I liked Dyl better when he was a good friend.

You are no more mature as Peter or Dyl. If anything, you are even more pathetic. You came on the server, not to help or be a good person, but because you wanted to play on Oasis, you wanted to see all their faces, and you wanted to be liked. And not wanting to harm the server? Bullshit.

mickdude2 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:55 am in Dylstrosity's empty threats of vengeance wrote: "I hate oasis and the only reason I wanted to come back on was for the one reason... To fuck up the server"

"The Resistance and I will be back on the server before you know it... You better expect us"

Remember these words? Do you remember them? This is what you told me, hours after you were permanently banned for hacking. Is this your 'resistance'? Laughable. Is this how you 'fuck us up'? Pathetic. You directly threatened us, and that is why we will always despise you. Some staff are already too young to remember your past; I refuse to. I do not view you as a 'satanic canine', I see you as the new Devildog or Cloudkesh.

You've lost all respect from me. If you ever want to be forgotten here, I suggest you leave now.

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 on 5/29/2013, 6:01 pm

If there's anything that I'VE LEARNED from this it's that huntermon's a fucking twat. Dylan, you're okay in my eyes but you're obviously not welcome here. That is my updated learning experience.

Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 5/29/2013, 6:21 pm

Pandaz1 wrote:
Logan. You and him; Standing side by side, Sitting right next to each other IRL.

Working on that... god why are plane tickets so expensive l:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tentalaria on 5/29/2013, 6:26 pm

I think we all learned from this experience. I do hope that this will not chance the degree in which we will 'trust' each other on this server. On the other hand, let us not forget that this is the internet and that, even though we might meet each other daily on Oasis-SMP, skype or teamspeak; it's still the internet. To trust someone is more than having "[trusted]" in front of your name, it is something you'll have to earn per person trough the course of time. It is as easy given as it can be taken away.

Once everyone who has something to say has spoken, I'd like to advise a LOCK.

Here's some Rachmaninov to meditate- and reflect on the past events.
Wink

Tentalaria
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top