BiggJ39 introduction

Go down

BiggJ39 - BiggJ39 introduction Empty BiggJ39 introduction

Post by Guest 4/15/2013, 3:24 am

Hello! I'm Bigg J.

I've been playing minecraft for a veryyy long time, and have still not gotten sick of it :P I am currently 22 years old and am graduating for college in about a month with a bachelors in Architecture. I have worked very hard to get through school and obtain the best grades and it paid off by me getting accepted at one of the US top architecture schools!

Now, being so old :P I am very much a hermit on servers, i stick to myself, not trying to cause a fuss or anything, but playing the game and creating some beautiful buildings. I do not accept tpa unless its an admin or someone i trust because my creations are very important to me and i do not want them griefed. I hope one day I can become an architect on this server and really so off my skills :) I have built 5 server spawns to date including castles, coves with pirate ships, acropolis type buildings, and so much more.

If you need any help or advice on building, just message me and I'd be glad to help. I'm already mining to get materials to build, so hopefully soon ill have enough to build a great creation :)

See you on the server...maybe

Back to top Go down

BiggJ39 - BiggJ39 introduction Empty Re: BiggJ39 introduction

Post by bandityogo 4/15/2013, 11:15 am

Welcome to the server! you should try out our teamspeak server if you ever want to talk to people, I am also mostly always there when I'm playing on Oasis, if you have any questions feel free to ask
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/16/2013, 2:52 am

Thanks! I appreciate that, however I do not have a mic for my computer to chat :/ I'm really enjoying this server, I am glad I came across it :)

Hope to see you on the servers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/16/2013, 2:57 am

Also, I forgot to mention that your pokemon team is exactly what I run in crystal :P you have very good taste! Umbreon is very unappreciated I personally think, but what can you do. I've been a gym leader in my college's pokemon club and at our anime/nerd convention the past 2 years, I run a fossils team :) If you're every up to battle, I'd be down :) I need the practice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down