Team speak abuse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team speak abuse

Post by cloudkesh on 4/23/2011, 1:00 pm

Okowi is abusing his fucking staff powers. he keeps kicking me for no fuckin reason, than he fuckin banned me. Honestly, he has no fuckin right for staff powers. He keeps kicking me because I fuckin swear alot. If anyone else had a problem with my swearing, then you guys would've fuckin banned me a LONG time ago.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Re: Team speak abuse

Post by Okowi on 4/23/2011, 1:12 pm

My kicking and then banning were not in regards to your use of cursing. It's how you say things that I see is abusive to other players.

I asked you very kindly the first time to not talk that way - you continued then started swearing at me. To which I kicked you again as a warning. When you came back you're attitude did not change and you continued to curse at me to which I kicked you a few more times then banned you for 10,000 seconds - 2.7 hours.

I have no issue with swearing, its when you directly use it in your sentences in such away that sounds abusive to other players. Rule one - be nice. You don't have to like someone - but you should respect your fellow players.

Keep in mind we do have an older crowd to the server to. I myself am 30 years old - Do you really think I'm going to sit there and listen to a kid curse me out when I asked them nicely to stop the first time?

In 2.7 hours you can come back to teamspeak - I dare say be mindful of how you say things as people may take offense to it.

good day sir.

Okowi
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh on 4/23/2011, 1:23 pm

Okowi wrote:My kicking and then banning were not in regards to your use of cursing. It's how you say things that I see is abusive to other players.

I asked you very kindly the first time to not talk that way - you continued then started swearing at me. To which I kicked you again as a warning. When you came back you're attitude did not change and you continued to curse at me to which I kicked you a few more times then banned you for 10,000 seconds - 2.7 hours.

I have no issue with swearing, its when you directly use it in your sentences in such away that sounds abusive to other players. Rule one - be nice. You don't have to like someone - but you should respect your fellow players.

Keep in mind we do have an older crowd to the server to. I myself am 30 years old - Do you really think I'm going to sit there and listen to a kid curse me out when I asked them nicely to stop the first time?

In 2.7 hours you can come back to teamspeak - I dare say be mindful of how you say things as people may take offense to it.

good day sir.

fuck off., You did not ask me kindly. Also, I was not intending for it to be fuckin abusive you fuckin bastard.

I'd sooner go back to fuckin final fantasy than sit here and argue with you bastards. fuck off

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Okowi on 4/23/2011, 1:25 pm

cloudkesh wrote:
Okowi wrote:My kicking and then banning were not in regards to your use of cursing. It's how you say things that I see is abusive to other players.

good day sir.

fuck off., You did not ask me kindly. Also, I was not intending for it to be fuckin abusive you fuckin bastard.

I'd sooner go back to fuckin final fantasy than sit here and argue with you bastards. fuck off

Need I say more?

Okowi
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertPanda on 4/23/2011, 2:56 pm

Cloud man, you have to cool it over these things, if someone asks you to stop just stop. You don't need to kick up a shit fit over it every time. Like, when someone asks stop, it seems as if you completely misinterpret that into them telling you to fuck off and suck a fat one. It's not like that at all.

InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by m_park21 on 4/23/2011, 3:14 pm

im going to have to side with okowi on this one its truly unessisary to talk like that and other people dont wanna listen to a little kid curse every other word be lucky he hasnt banned you for good for talking to a staff member like that

m_park21
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh on 4/25/2011, 7:33 am

m_park21 wrote:im going to have to side with okowi on this one its truly unessisary to talk like that and other people dont wanna listen to a little kid curse every other word be lucky he hasnt banned you for good for talking to a staff member like that

He can bann me for good if he fuckin wishes. This ain't the only server out there.

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top