Why I'm not an asshole.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why I'm not an asshole.

Post by Ariley on 4/8/2011, 11:40 am

So I've promised that the shiny new server will be set up by tonight at the latest. And as of right now, I think I can make that happen. But here's the back story just in case.

We talked to our provider and ordered the new server on Tuesday night, and we were told it would be set up in 24-48 hours. And as of right now, it still hasn't been set up. But I did talk to one of their sales rep, who promised me it would be set up by "early this evening." If they actually come through on this, we can have it set up by tonight.

So I apologize for the slight delay, but the staff and I are doing everything we can. Thank you.

-Ariley

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Why I'm not an asshole.

Post by Biohazard938 on 4/8/2011, 1:46 pm

Looking forward to it :D

Biohazard938
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cory499299 on 4/8/2011, 2:27 pm

Thank you for working so hard on keeping the server up

cory499299
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sainteven on 4/8/2011, 3:59 pm

he's lying. He spent all the server money on heroin and tranny hookers. I found him passed out and naked on the roof of a church with the word "bloodfart" branded on his ass. He's currently at the police station trying to trade sexual favors for a lighter sentence, which seems unlikely since pyronecrobestiality is such a serious and rare crime. Hopefully once his sentence is served he will be able to sell the organs he harvested from a canadian tour group he has tied up in the closet and make enough money to get a new server. He just got back and he needs help getting this llama pregnant so i must conclude my post. Also the blood on my keyboard is making it hard to type.

Sainteven
Oasis SMP Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunar on 4/8/2011, 5:26 pm

Sainteven wrote:he's lying. He spent all the server money on heroin and tranny hookers. I found him passed out and naked on the roof of a church with the word "bloodfart" branded on his ass. He's currently at the police station trying to trade sexual favors for a lighter sentence, which seems unlikely since pyronecrobestiality is such a serious and rare crime. Hopefully once his sentence is served he will be able to sell the organs he harvested from a canadian tour group he has tied up in the closet and make enough money to get a new server. He just got back and he needs help getting this llama pregnant so i must conclude my post. Also the blood on my keyboard is making it hard to type.

Sounds like Ariley knows how to throw one hell of a party. :lol!:

Lunar
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by m_park21 on 4/8/2011, 7:04 pm

Sainteven wrote: pyronecrobestiality is such a serious and rare crime.
that is a very serious crime

m_park21
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 on 4/8/2011, 11:40 pm

Sainteven wrote: pyronecrobestiality

yeah I'd like to think I have somewhat of a diverse vocabulary, but you made me look that one up and I was none too pleased with what I found. pig

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Biohazard938 on 4/8/2011, 11:43 pm

Is the server updating Atm? I can't seem to log in :P

Biohazard938
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mhreynolds on 4/9/2011, 12:03 am

ariley your not an asshole your more like a sibling annoying :lol:

mhreynolds
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley on 4/9/2011, 1:34 am

Update: razorservers has confirmed that they will have our server up by Monday at the LATEST. Hopefully this weekend. But I'm not holding any hope.

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Biohazard938 on 4/9/2011, 1:41 am

So is the server down then? Or is my computer just on it's period? :L

Biohazard938
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 on 4/9/2011, 2:04 am

yes, it is currently down.

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley on 4/9/2011, 2:06 am

it was down, its good now.

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 on 4/9/2011, 5:10 pm

Temp Map Journal Entry, day 32:

I can feel it. The sanity, it slowly leaves me like blood dripping from my veins. While looking for more doors yesterday, I stumbled across a sheep in the woods. We had a wonderful conversation! His name is Joseph (but he said I could call him Joe for short). And what a coincidence, we both enjoy eating cactus! Its a good thing too because it appears to be the only edible thing out here. I have invited Joe back to live with me in my hovel, but I am not sure he understood. All he does is jump up and down in place....

Temp Map Journal Entry, day 37:

It seems that counting days since the great "Destruction of Spawn" is the only thing that keeps me from going completely mad. It feels so long ago, that I have lost all hope of being rescued by another map.

Temp Map Journal Entry, day 38:

Joseph ran away last night. I told him it would hurt when I punched his wool off, but he didn't believe me. I have decided to begin construction of a hole, deep into the center of the earth. I will dig until I find magma, and then toss myself into it. Without Joseph and with my cactus supplies dwindling, I'm not sure I can go on.

Temp Map Journal Entry, day 41:

MADDENING! Even the sweet release of death is out of reach. Each time I toss myself into the lava, I wake up in my bed! Maybe its a dream, maybe this is all a dream. Oh how I miss my colored name-tag and diamond tools.

Temp Map Journal Entry, day 55:

I woke this morning to see a house outside my hovel that had mysteriously been constructed during the night! I was renewed with a sense of hope and salvation! I rushed over to greet my new neighbors, only to find the house had been filled with lava, cobblestone and piled up furnaces. I managed to pry all of the doors from the walls. My collection is now up to 47! The my neighbor did leave a sign for me to remember him by, maybe someday my new neighbor, Karnage, will return.

Temp Map Journal Entry, day 56:

An odd occurrence today. I was out in front of my house lining up my doors so as to bask in their beauty and majesty, when I noticed that the doors I had recently placed began to dissappear. This happened for quite some time. Even the dirt would reappear after digging it from the Earth! This must be it, this must be what happens when your sanity finally packs up its chest and moves from your head. Then, without warning..... darkness... I slipped into a void of nothingness. There was only a faint light ahead. I must go to it. I must find my salvation... my peace. But it was not as what the stories speak of. In front of me, were just two words..... Timed Out. What does this mean? Is it a sign from the Server God? And then, just as quickly as it had engulfed me, the darkness left, leaving me standing in front of my line of doors. Tomorrow I must gather more wood, to continue my precious door collection......

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Biohazard938 on 4/9/2011, 5:49 pm

Beautiful... Absoloutely Beautiful....<3

Biohazard938
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudkesh on 4/9/2011, 8:31 pm

Nova042 wrote:Temp Map Journal Entry, day 32:

I can feel it. The sanity, it slowly leaves me like blood dripping from my veins. While looking for more doors yesterday, I stumbled across a sheep in the woods. We had a wonderful conversation! His name is Joseph (but he said I could call him Joe for short). And what a coincidence, we both enjoy eating cactus! Its a good thing too because it appears to be the only edible thing out here. I have invited Joe back to live with me in my hovel, but I am not sure he understood. All he does is jump up and down in place....

It seems that counting days since the great "Destruction of Spawn" is the only thing that keeps me from going completely mad. It feels so long ago, that I have lost all hope of being rescued by another map.

Joseph ran away last night. I told him it would hurt when I punched his wool off, but he didn't believe me. I have decided to begin construction of a hole, deep into the center of the earth. I will dig until I find magma, and then toss myself into it. Without Joseph and with my cactus supplies dwindling, I'm not sure I can go on.

MADDENING! Even the sweet release of death is out of reach. Each time I toss myself into the lava, I wake up in my bed! Maybe its a dream, maybe this is all a dream. Oh how I miss my colored name-tag and diamond tools.

I woke this morning to see a house outside my hovel that had mysteriously been constructed during the night! I was renewed with a sense of hope and salvation! I rushed over to greet my new neighbors, only to find the house had been filled with lava, cobblestone and piled up furnaces. I managed to pry all of the doors from the walls. My collection is now up to 47! The my neighbor did leave a sign for me to remember him by, maybe someday my new neighbor, Karnage, will return.

An odd occurrence today. I was out in front of my house lining up my doors so as to bask in their beauty and majesty, when I noticed that the doors I had recently placed began to dissappear. This happened for quite some time. Even the dirt would reappear after digging it from the Earth! This must be it, this must be what happens when your sanity finally packs up its chest and moves from your head. Then, without warning..... darkness... I slipped into a void of nothingness. There was only a faint light ahead. I must go to it. I must find my salvation... my peace. But it was not as what the stories speak of. In front of me, were just two words..... Timed Out. What does this mean? Is it a sign from the Server God? And then, just as quickly as it had engulfed me, the darkness left, leaving me standing in front of my line of doors. Tomorrow I must gather more wood, to continue my precious door collection......

Nova.....It's gonna be alright man! You've got to stay strong! You'll survive this Nova! Hopefully..... Do not lose your sanity! Don't become like subject 16....You'd better not start leaving strange messages on the walls with your blood!

cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://Youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 on 4/9/2011, 9:42 pm

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to update everyone on my most recent project. My deluxe three room cottage.

A quick tour of the first room:

My Storage room:

And for my third room, I decided to leave open. I enjoy the large open spaces. I also thought the wood flooring "classed" the place up a bit.

There was a bit of an issue with the landlord, but I was able to use my vast wealth to buy him out for the land.

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinical on 4/10/2011, 1:52 am

Sainteven wrote:he's lying. He spent all the server money on heroin and tranny hookers. I found him passed out and naked on the roof of a church with the word "bloodfart" branded on his ass. He's currently at the police station trying to trade sexual favors for a lighter sentence, which seems unlikely since pyronecrobestiality is such a serious and rare crime. Hopefully once his sentence is served he will be able to sell the organs he harvested from a canadian tour group he has tied up in the closet and make enough money to get a new server. He just got back and he needs help getting this llama pregnant so i must conclude my post. Also the blood on my keyboard is making it hard to type.
See, But I concur with this story due to the fact that I, Sinical, was at the church inside with him and we had all of the bystanders hostage so we can get the drugs from the police. The police caved and we had a tough escape through the balcony window. I had to give him that bloodfart brand that i had just made with a few forks and wire I say laying around. After I fashioned it, I had to heat it up with electricity. Then I had to strip him down so he'd look like an injured civilian. Thats when I took him back to the warehouse and exchanged a golden watch for an actor, and a suit. Then I sent the actor wearing the suit to the police station to give himself up as the perpetrator, and distract them as we were leaving town. The actor, Also known as Luke, had stolen the keys to the cells and set all the prisoners free. After he did that the guards walked in, He had two choices. Either fight them off or just run for it. He chose to fight them off with his fists, it did little good though as they shot him on sight. He will be remembered in the grand scheme of life. After various hours of banging 8 gram rocks and crying over Lukes sacrifice we then took a look at the bus riding by. I for one, just thought it was a normal thing for that to happen. But he thought otherwise, he quickly shot the tires of the tour bus and then took all the canadians out to find our one and only, InvertPanda. Yet there was no mercy for him, and Invertpanda felt the sweet embrace of death as he knew, deep down, that his organs were going to a good place and helping people around the world with their daily lives, yet... nobody else felt that way. We quickly grabbed ice and Styrofoam boxes and harvested their kidneys, livers, eyes, bladders, hearts, lungs, intestines, and their skin. We sold the skin off to the black market where they could make cheap lampshades. After they made them, they would ship them out to third world countries, especially south american, for even more cocaine, Which would allow us to buy even more. The rest took a trip to the redcross for a slammin 3.97 Mil. After we had bought a cocaine factory and an underwater base, we soon went after our next big goal. The empire state building. We are to busy planning this next heist, so, Sorry for the inconvenience about the server. P.s. If you see anybody with the name Steve, Please. K.o.s.

Sinical
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 on 4/10/2011, 2:18 pm

Temp Map Journal Entry, day 72:

Braaaaaaaaains................. muuuuuust feeeeeeeeed........

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Biohazard938 on 4/10/2011, 3:02 pm

Okay guys I won't be on for a long time because unfortunately I broke my computer, Due to raging at all the disconnections, I hope the server will be fixed upon my return. :eyesight:

Biohazard938
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley on 4/10/2011, 3:58 pm

In all seriousness:

I've been in contact with the company (as much as they'll talk with me) and they said it will be up tomorrow afternoon "AT THE LATEST."

So we'll see. Keep checking the forums to stay updated on what's going on.

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Biohazard938 on 4/10/2011, 4:41 pm

Watch the forums, Or Hardcore stalk them? :3

Biohazard938
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 on 4/10/2011, 8:12 pm

Biohazard938 wrote:... Or Hardcore stalk them?

^^ This

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by c0wman on 4/11/2011, 12:13 am

Its more like play the server, wait for server to time out, rush rapidly to the forums and pray the that the server is coming back then return sadly to minecraft so you can continue to run around and punch sheep or at leat that's me... :o

c0wman
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 on 4/11/2011, 12:55 pm

Nova042 wrote:Temp Map Journal Entry, day 32:

thats Excellent (very good keep it an send it to me in a msg) nova -

ariley- your not an asshole ,nether can you ever be compared to one. :dogpant:

i like the dogpant - smilies/bbcode)

devildog115
Banned
Banned

View user profile http://www.P2SF.webstarts.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top