Adragonfire9's(Alex's) Realistic Staff/Guide Application

Go down

Adragonfire9's(Alex's) Realistic Staff/Guide Application Empty Adragonfire9's(Alex's) Realistic Staff/Guide Application

Post by Blame on 6/10/2012, 7:38 pm

Minecraft username: Adragonfire9

Real name (recommended): Alex

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 1 year and counting.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Everyday, for as long as possible.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: I don't want to ask anyone if they would vouch as vouching is a decision that should not be forced in any way. It is a personal decision.

Why do you deserve Guide status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I am a very honest person. Yes, I am a little bit immature at times, but everyone is sometimes. I really want to help the oasis community and help catch griefers. I realize that staff is a big responsibility, but I am ready to take that. I hate lying to people, so I never lie. I see many griefers on oasis, but seeing them and not being able to do anything about it, just makes me want staff even more. Thank you very much for taking your time to read this. I have been wanting to become a staff member on oasis ever since I heard about it. I help people on oasis everyday, but having the rank of guide could help me help even more. Being a staff member means there is not much time for anything else, so building can be hard. Staff is harder than being a player by a long run, but I know inside my heart, I am ready for this. I thank you for taking your time to read, this and hope you have a wonderful day!

Last edited by Adragonfire on 7/3/2012, 9:31 am; edited 5 times in total
Blame
Blame
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Adragonfire9's(Alex's) Realistic Staff/Guide Application Empty Re: Adragonfire9's(Alex's) Realistic Staff/Guide Application

Post by MrShatang on 6/10/2012, 8:02 pm

Your from Chicago. My favorite USA city. So far I seem to like you but it isn't a vouch cause I don't know you well enough.

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Adragonfire9's(Alex's) Realistic Staff/Guide Application Empty Re: Adragonfire9's(Alex's) Realistic Staff/Guide Application

Post by Keshaluver on 6/10/2012, 8:23 pm

Vouch:)
Keshaluver
Keshaluver
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonboot on 6/10/2012, 8:45 pm

Vouch
dragonboot
dragonboot
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jackOPSftw on 6/15/2012, 9:30 am

Adragonfire9's(Alex's) Realistic Staff/Guide Application Vouch
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 on 6/15/2012, 11:07 am

VOUCH!

~cmanrocks2012~
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Blame on 6/20/2012, 5:55 pm

Bump
Blame
Blame
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo on 7/2/2012, 1:04 am

Vouch, because ive gotten to know you a lot more through TeamSpeak and your an great person
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrShatang on 7/2/2012, 2:37 am

Vouch I've gotten to know you a lot more especially through the big project and you seem like a great person.

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Blame on 7/2/2012, 3:22 pm

Thank you so much guys! It means so much! The support from the community is amazing!
Blame
Blame
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by WesleyMD on 7/18/2012, 11:38 pm

Adragonfire9's(Alex's) Realistic Staff/Guide Application ODVSv
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Croky1 on 7/19/2012, 12:15 am

Being a staff member requires 6 things:
Responsibility
Popularity
Being respected
Building well
Activity
Helpfulness

You, Alex, check all those boxes.

iVouch

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 on 7/19/2012, 1:19 am

Croky1 wrote:Being a staff member requires 6 things:
Responsibility
Popularity
Being respected
Building well
Activity
Helpfulness

You, Alex, check all those boxes.

iVouch

Staff isn't a popularity contest. I would say more along the lines of 'well-liked' or 'friendly'.

But Dragon, You are an active player and a great friend. Vouch.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Adragonfire9's(Alex's) Realistic Staff/Guide Application Empty A VOUCH

Post by louis457 on 7/30/2012, 1:47 pm

VOUCHEES!!!!!!!

louis457
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blame on 7/31/2012, 3:20 am

Oh my goodness, thank you guys so much for bringing me support! It makes me so happy. It means so much to me. I thank you all very much for that! Smile
Blame
Blame
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Adragonfire9's(Alex's) Realistic Staff/Guide Application Empty RE

Post by Revilo410 on 7/31/2012, 7:13 am

Alex, I definitely vouch.

You would make great staff for Oasis!

@Revilo410 Smile

::Rank::     Admin [As of December 2015]
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adirem on 7/31/2012, 8:19 am

Not that you do not deserve the rank, Alex. But aren't you in the race for Veteran atm? you could better wait how that turns out before you go steamrolling through the ranks. ;)
Adirem
Adirem
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ327 on 8/1/2012, 1:56 pm

Vouch because I've learned a lot about you in our projects.

VOUCH
AJ327
AJ327
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Croky1 on 8/8/2012, 12:37 pm

Ok. Alex, Adragonfire, is probably one of the most mature and sensible members I;ve had the pleasure to meet on Oasis. When I think "When Has Alex ever been sarcastic/"Immature"" I can honestly not remember one incedent.

He is also easy to talk to over skype and TS, as well as being a really good friend. Dooblee Vouchee for meh. <3

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Thechrisanator on 8/8/2012, 12:59 pm

He really deserves it
I VOUCH

Thechrisanator
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce on 8/8/2012, 2:16 pm

Not vouching this one, you're in the elections for vet mate, getting guide while you're on the vet race sounds a bit strange, why not wait?
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Blame on 8/18/2012, 3:41 pm

I am no longer in the running for vet, Graz Ollie! Thank you everyone for the support, I have been getting prepared to go be to school, but expect more activity from me soon!
Blame
Blame
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down