+2
vampiresfire
HebiEzio
6 posters

Go down

HebiEzio Member App 2 Empty HebiEzio Member App 2

Post by HebiEzio 5/8/2012, 3:07 am

Minecraft username:HebiEzio

Real name (recommended): ive changed i dont give out personal information anymore sorry

Age:ive changed i dont give out personal information anymore sorry

Location:ive changed i dont give out personal information anymore sorry

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:2 months if you add other acc

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
7/8 hours
Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:yes

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): vampirefire Mati(Something)

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted?: (please say more than just "I don't grief!") as i said before i will not get angry at people i will help people in need and i will watch anyone who is suspected of griefing

HebiEzio
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

HebiEzio Member App 2 Empty Re: HebiEzio Member App 2

Post by vampiresfire 5/8/2012, 3:08 am

I do not vouch this kid has been banned b4 on a different account he shared with a friend according to him. when i offered to pay him 1000 coins to help me test the security of tutorial town he started raging about how i had offended his sense of honor threatening to delete the server and hack my account.My only regret is i let this guy get under my skin as evinced by me calling him a bitch near the end of his tirade. As the screenshots demonstrate he has no problems about downloading illegal mods such as this minecraft account hack 2.0. also matimus never agreed to vouch for him he logged out when hebi was asking. on a side note i did help him apply for membership on this account and his other account.

HebiEzio Member App 2 2012-024

HebiEzio Member App 2 2012-025

HebiEzio Member App 2 2012-026

Bmx can collaborate what happened as he is the one who suggested i take screenshots so he might even have more. Furthermore, Taccypoo can also collaborate that he was banned on a another account as he told him earlier in the day.

I remembered his name from b4 so i looked up the ban thread https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t6898-banned-catmop?highlight=catmop turns out he has a history of these kinds of outbursts also as you can see the ban date was April 25 a mere 13 days ago.

also according to his original membership application https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t6894-catmop852-member-application he 22 years old which i think speaks volumes on its own.

Last edited by vampiresfire on 5/8/2012, 8:22 am; edited 5 times in total
vampiresfire
vampiresfire
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 5/8/2012, 7:22 am

HebiEzio wrote:as i said before i will not get angry at people i will help people in need and i will watch anyone who is suspected of griefing

Yeah did you also know Dinosaurs are being held in Alcatraz and NASA is working with cirurgic breast implants?
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrShatang 5/8/2012, 7:34 am

K after reading bmx's screenshots, I will probably never vouch for you man. Also, why would you make a second application. Just bump the first one

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/8/2012, 8:59 am

Hebi,

listen its not true i've ever told u that i will vouch for u !, and Vampiresfire to. why is that in your massage?
well by these I dont VOUCH for u!
btw you was lieing that i will vouch for u. No way.

Sorry.

MatiMuts

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 5/8/2012, 9:12 am

ExtraSauce wrote:
HebiEzio wrote:as i said before i will not get angry at people i will help people in need and i will watch anyone who is suspected of griefing

Yeah did you also know Dinosaurs are being held in Alcatraz and NASA is working with cirurgic breast implants?

You're so ignorant. President Obama is actually an android controlled by Joseph Kony and vice president Rebecca Black.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 5/8/2012, 10:13 am

Well it seems the choice is clear, you're not the most loved person around here.

REJECTED

On top of that...
You have threatened to do damage to the server as seen in the above post.
This proves you cannot be trusted on the server.
So for this, you will recieve a free ban ontop of the rejection.

If you still think you don't deserve this ban then you can appeal you ban here.

Have a nice day.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down