Member application

2 posters

Go down

Member application Empty Member application

Post by Lucaspg 8/5/2011, 6:46 pm

Minecraft username:

Real name (recommended):

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: An online list of various minecraft server. This one appealed to me, so I clicked the link and the rest is history.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About one minute. The second I joined the server people started telling me to, "apply for member". So I made an account and started this application.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: At least a few days out of each week. I can not commit to logging on every day because of my busy schedule. But I promise to participate in the growth of the server as much as I can.

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you: No one yet

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted?: I believe that I deserve member status because of my charm, good looks, and winning attitude. But seriously... I would uphold the rules of the server, not grief, and be an all-around-nice-chap to everyone. I can be trusted because of my politeness and because of my promise to not be untrustworthy. I rest my case.

Lucaspg
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member application Empty appy for a member

Post by jakemac98 10/15/2011, 1:14 pm

I would like to be a member.

jakemac98
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down