Atomic Donkeh's App

Go down

Atomic Donkeh's App Empty Atomic Donkeh's App

Post by Atomic_Donkeh 7/6/2011, 8:23 pm

Hello, I've made a few of these before, but not for Guide. I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

Minecraft username: Atomic_Donkeh

Real name (recommended): Odysseas McSomething

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Just under 8 months.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Every day when I can.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: I'll leave this to them to decide.

Why do you deserve Guide status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

I've been playing much more Minecraft lately (not that I ever stopped) and, to be honest, I'm pretty bored of the core game. After all these months of awesomness being part of this server, I feel like I want to be more useful, rather than just building some lame square buildings. I'm aware that time spent doesn't make me any more worthy than the others, but I think that the guys that I've been with here from the start know that I can be trusted. As the server keeps growing, I'd love to be part of the staff and help it to get even better. I've already seen it evolve greatly, when I first joined I though such a cozy little server wouldn't have a chance of lasting this long, but look at it now!

Please consider me as a Guide, I think I would be a great addition to the "team".
Atomic_Donkeh
Atomic_Donkeh
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down