Dynamo for JrMod

4 posters

Go down

Dynamo for JrMod Empty Dynamo for JrMod

Post by 333DYNAMO333 10/19/2018, 3:35 pm

Minecraft username: 333DYNAMO333

How long have you been playing on THIS server? 3.5 years. I first joined on my 15th birthday and I am now 18 and in College.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server? As long as I am alive and kicking like a mule I will be n Oasis. For a year or so I had no pc capable of playing Minecraft. I now have a much better pc and I have no plan on going anywhere

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: I have spoken with a few staff but none have given a definite vouch. If any staff member would like to vouch after reading my application I would greatly appreciate it and will add you here: Indoorpool

Also I will add any player’s name that vouches here: kunaiknife452
Players are just as important as staff because without players, there would be no need for staff and no server in general.

Why do you deserve staff status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?

About me
                My name Is Eli and I am 18 years old. I live on a highway in Northwest Missouri. I go to Northwest Missouri State University; I am majoring in Parks and Recreation Management with a minor in Criminal Justice. Some of my hobbies outside of Minecraft are: Fishing, Hunting, Trapping, and just generally goofing around in the great outdoors
Experience
                I have Been playing Oasis since 1.8, and I have played on every map since then, although some maps were more active than others. I have been staff on a few other servers, the positions I held were; Mod, Admin, and co-owner. I was a Moderator on a Factions style RPG server based around Fallout. I was an admin then Co-Owner on a faction’s server that was fairly small so people played it like an SMP rather than factions.
                I have also held many positions outside of Minecraft in clubs and organizations. Most prominently Vice-President of my local FFA chapter and the Sponsorship chair for my College’s fishing club. As well and being a SPL then Leader of my local Boy Scout troop (I am an Eagle Scout).
                I am very well versed with the Oasis rules but I am merciful to those who are new and did not fully read the rules. Not everyone should be perm banned for griefing a single block. I will not punish prematurely but I will watch and make sure that the target player is or is not breaking rules. I am very organized with files so all of the punishments will be posted very quickly.

Friendliness and helpfulness
                Because of how I was raised being friendly and helpful comes naturally. Most all of the time I will respond to questions and give players resources even if they are my last. I work largely on a basis of building relationships and it has helped me greatly in the past and I am sure it will help in the future. I am well versed in the basic MC commands as well as McMMo, because of this I can assist in most any command help

Closing remarks
                Although there are many people that would be great on staff, I believe that I would be a powerful and useful asset to the Oasis Staff Team. From my experience as staff on other servers, experience with Minecraft, and how much time I spend on the server.

-Thank you!

-Happy Hunting

-333DYNAMO333

Last edited by 333DYNAMO333 on 10/20/2018, 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total

333DYNAMO333
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Dynamo for JrMod Empty Re: Dynamo for JrMod

Post by IndoorPool 10/19/2018, 10:03 pm

Dynamo for JrMod Vouch13
IndoorPool
IndoorPool
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by kunaiknife452 10/20/2018, 12:29 am

Dynamo for JrMod Ezgif_10
kunaiknife452
kunaiknife452
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 333DYNAMO333 10/22/2018, 11:59 pm

Bump

333DYNAMO333
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 2iguys 11/2/2018, 3:18 am

vouch from me for sure, 100% good guy to have as staff, I have known you since you joined the server, and man have we had some great times. really hope you can become part of this wonderful servers staff!
2iguys
2iguys
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 333DYNAMO333 11/28/2018, 1:17 pm

Thanks everyone for vouching, also bump

333DYNAMO333
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down