Anowraths New Oasian Application up to date version

3 posters

Go down

Anowraths New Oasian Application up to date version Empty Anowraths New Oasian Application up to date version

Post by Anowrath 7/9/2018, 8:25 pm

Real name (recommended): Hayden Young 

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: More than a year

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: At least 3 hours a day

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): On a earlier post Emna said she would vouch for me if I added more info.

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?: I am a trustworthy player, I enjoy playing on this server and it's good to see it prosper, I like to say wb to people and help, and I feel like I could help more people if I was an Oasian.

Why I joined this server: I got recommended to join it mostly, but when I saw how nice the people were I had to keep playing it, When I first joined I knew this would be the perfect server the one I knew I had to keep playing on.

Memories: I have many memories from playing on this server the worst being getting banned, it sucked and I knew I had to appeal so I did I appealed and appealed again, and then after a whole month I got unbanned, it was literally almost the best day of my entire gaming life. The other memories are so good I remember when I used to help people and answer questions, I remember when I sold goods in a shop, and played everyday! I loved it, thats mostly why I want to be Oasian in the first place!

Why you should vouch for me: I think your vouch would help me become an Oasian, I really want to make sure I get my point through. I am helpful and I think I deserve it, You know what, maybe I could help you too if you ever needed help, I know quite a bit about Minecraft so I am pretty prepared. Im also a pretty active player, so I can be on to help a lot, so I would really appreciate your vouch! :)

Other statements: I would just be so happy if I became Oasian, it would really mean a lot to me, I said I loved playing on here and its true, I really do! I think I deserve Oasian, so I would like to know, do you agree that I should have it too?

Thanks for reading, Anowrath (Hayden)

Last edited by Anowrath on 7/9/2018, 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Text color was wrong oops lol :))
Anowrath
Anowrath
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Anowraths New Oasian Application up to date version Empty Re: Anowraths New Oasian Application up to date version

Post by kaldog06 7/9/2018, 8:28 pm

vouch

kaldog06
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Anowraths New Oasian Application up to date version Empty Re: Anowraths New Oasian Application up to date version

Post by CraftinPark 7/11/2018, 2:04 am

vouch!
CraftinPark
CraftinPark
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down