Lina
Magestic1850
Raybiii
Blaine
echolectrical
MinerIE
15 posters

Go down

SacredFish (MinerIE) Oasian Application Empty SacredFish (MinerIE) Oasian Application

Post by MinerIE 6/22/2018, 3:15 pm

Minecraft username: SacredFish (was MinerIE)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: On and off, 6 years.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Certainly for the foreseeable future now that my exams are over.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): As of right now I haven't asked anyone so I'll leave it as none for now although I'm sure there are a couple of people on the staff team that will at least recognise my name from previous times.

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?

I consider myself helpful: I have been a player on this server for a little over 6 years now and have always followed rules and am very friendly and try help other players in any way that I can. For example, upon the joining the server again after my lengthy break, the first thing I did was offer to help AoiKiyoshi dig out the foundations of his house and replace any irregularities in the walls to make them look uniform.  I did this partially because I really enjoy helping other people in anyway possible but also because I enjoy mingling with this community because all players are incredibly friendly. I have had a perfect reputation over the course of my time with the server and feel that, while I have not been active recently, I will be more active in the foreseeable future during which time I plan to enjoy the game, and hanging out with and helping the community. It is for the above stated reasons that I feel that I could be trusted with this position. I am also applying for this position because, while I love to help people in any way, shape or form I know that I am prone bouts of inactivity that mean that a staff role would not be best suited to me. However, I feel that being Oasian would be a good step towards me helping the community during my activity which I plan on being a long lasting stay.

Activity: For most, I would assume it is rather apparent that I haven't been active over the past 2 years or so. For that I would like to explain myself; I was last active in June of 2016 when I had been playing on the server for a few months. It was during this month that I embarked on an 8 week tour of Europe (a large list on anecdotes for another time) during which time I had no access to a computer and was too busy sightseeing on this rare opportunity. Shortly after returning from my trip I begun a new course in computer science which took up the majority of my time with studies, exams and a social life to juggle; I never really found time to be a part of the community for any long period of time. My life from this point until a few months ago (around February time) consisted of the same studies and exams. It was in February that things took a turn for the worst, these are matters that I am not too comfortable sharing but I feel owe it to the community give at least a bit of information as to why I continued my inactive streak. I begun struggling with mental illness and still am to this day, I'm on medication and am seeing a psychiatrist to try and overcome my issues which I do my best to deal with. I have had "incidents" that I do not wish to share as of right now as I don't want this to turn into some kind of sob story, that is not the intention. Upon rejoining the server again I realised just how much I missed the people within the community and how kind and caring everyone seems to be which is why I believe I will be far more active in future.

About me: As already stated, my name's Isaac and I am 18 years of age. I consider myself somewhat of a nerd, I find enjoyment in most things to do with computers; the hardware, specifications, technological advancements and, more importantly, web development. I plan on find a job in the field some day as there's just something about it that I find fascinating and satisfying. In my free time I like to play rugby, play the guitar and play video games such as Rocket League, Counter-Strike and indeed Minecraft. I'm also an avid listener of music, Spotify is part of my life now; I like to attend concerts when I have any disposable income. I also work part time making props and backdrops for theatrical productions which essentially just consists of me lifting heavy stuff and getting covered in sawdust and steel grease; anything for a payday right? 

That's all I can think to say about myself, I can only hope that my application was thorough enough to convince you of how trustworthy I am and how actively helpful I plan to be. Thank you for taking the time to read the application, it means a lot to me, and thank you for your consideration.   

Last edited by MinerIE on 6/25/2018, 7:58 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Advised revamp)
MinerIE
MinerIE
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

SacredFish (MinerIE) Oasian Application Empty Re: SacredFish (MinerIE) Oasian Application

Post by echolectrical 6/22/2018, 3:51 pm

Fellow web dev major, I gotta give that good couch vouch
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

SacredFish (MinerIE) Oasian Application Empty Re: SacredFish (MinerIE) Oasian Application

Post by Blaine 6/22/2018, 10:36 pm

1000% Vouch! I talked with him about adding more to spice it up and the revisions are amazing 10/10!

-Blaine
Blaine
Blaine
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Raybiii 6/23/2018, 12:25 am

VOUCH!!!
Raybiii
Raybiii
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magestic1850 6/23/2018, 1:39 am

Vouch!
Magestic1850
Magestic1850
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 6/23/2018, 1:46 am

Wonderful player; only good memories
6 years wew
100% deserves Oasian
Good luck (^*-*)^ !!!!

SacredFish (MinerIE) Oasian Application J3Hbvy9
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MinerIE 6/23/2018, 11:33 am

Thank you all :D
MinerIE
MinerIE
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 6/24/2018, 6:41 pm

You have a vouch from me! I hope to see you in game often :)
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by tanaka91 6/25/2018, 2:49 pm

SacredFish (MinerIE) Oasian Application Red-fo10
tanaka91
tanaka91
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BABlaze 6/25/2018, 6:52 pm

Blaze vouch

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MinerIE 6/25/2018, 7:00 pm

Woah thank you so much! Mean a lot to me! :D
MinerIE
MinerIE
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeliever 6/25/2018, 7:29 pm

SacredFish (MinerIE) Oasian Application Pushee11

Last edited by Beeliever on 6/27/2018, 9:43 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : asdfFFFF)
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Emna 6/25/2018, 10:43 pm

Vouch! Good luck! :)
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by AlvinB 6/27/2018, 12:24 pm

SacredFish (MinerIE) Oasian Application Vouchp11
AlvinB
AlvinB
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 6/27/2018, 10:29 pm

Vouch! I have always enjoyed seeing you on the server :)
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by IndoorPool 6/30/2018, 3:56 pm

Vouch!
IndoorPool
IndoorPool
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MinerIE 7/1/2018, 12:33 am

Thanks so much for all the support! :D
MinerIE
MinerIE
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JinxisJinxed 7/5/2018, 1:08 am

SacredFish (MinerIE) Oasian Application 6ca4f710
You’ve got my vouch!
JinxisJinxed
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down