Jacob's Oasian Application

2 posters

Go down

Jacob's Oasian Application Empty Jacob's Oasian Application

Post by Jacob0926 6/13/2018, 7:28 pm

Minecraft username: JacobisMLG

Real name (recommended): Jacob

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been playing this server for about 4 or 5 years, but I got my Forums account about 2 or 3 years ago.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan on playing on Oasis until my Minecraft days come to an end.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):
 I do not want to ask JrMods+ to vouch for me because in my opinion that makes me look like I am begging them to vouch for me, and I do not think that is a right thing to do.

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?: 

When I set myself apart from the other members of the Oasis server, I would like to think of myself as a very kind and helpful person.

Helpfulness: I help people whenever they ask, I find myself in chat asking if anyone need assistance with anything. I helped the people develop a town at /warp unknown by building a lot of structures, I also helped them create the warp itself. I am also helping someone else structure their town. On the Oasis server I usually give items to the players who need the various item.

I am not only helpful, I also am fairly active. I play every single day that I can. I am inactive sometimes because I am going somewhere(vacation) or I have to do something. When I am on the server I usually am building or fishing, but the other time I am talking to players on the server and helping someone with something. When I think of myself I think that I am a fairly kind person. I like getting to know the people on the server and understanding what there actual life is like, I also like getting to know how other peoples days are going.

I love the Oasis server and it's community and I have watched it turn into the server it is today. . I think that with Oasian I would be able to show how much I love the server without saying it and I would be honored to be awarded the rank. I have made a lot of friends on this server and I am hoping that I can make a bunch more and keep helping people the same way I am now

Thank You for taking your time to read my Oasian Application, and I hope you have an amazing day!

Last edited by Jacob0926 on 6/13/2018, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacob0926
Jacob0926
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Jacob's Oasian Application Empty Re: Jacob's Oasian Application

Post by 2iguys 6/13/2018, 7:29 pm

vouch :)
2iguys
2iguys
Banned