bear/Laurens Oasian app

3 posters

Go down

bear/Laurens Oasian app Empty bear/Laurens Oasian app

Post by bearberry1100 10/16/2017, 7:07 pm

Minecraft username: bear_pawz

Real name (recommended): Lauren

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: A. Long. Time.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Forever and ever and happily ever after

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): MIAAAAAAAA

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:  

Abilities: I have many abilities of Oasian status already, the only one I’m missing is /I. I’m someone who doesn’t abuse such commands, and I bet you want proof, I have kits that not everyone has, yet I still don’t give them out. (I personally don’t know how to explain this)

Maturity: I wouldn’t call myself immature, but I’m a pretty mature person when it comes to being serious.. I’m a fun person, but I can be serious when it matters. I don’t use the most correct grammar when it comes to things, but I just have fun with it.

Respect: I like to think I respect everyone, no matter what cultural difference, I as well not only follow the rules, but I enforce them when needed. When needed I will stand up, and most times no staff is on to put a play in their place so I do it myself.

“Helpfulness”: I’d like to believe I’m helpful. Whenever i do come on, i always try my best to make sure I help anyone in need of it. I’m always willing to help, and I beelieve(PUNS, Beeliever/Mia get it xD) being Oasian would give me a good chance to help in a more productive way.

My Reasoning: Overall, I believe becoming Oasian would give me better opportunities to help out the server with its wonderful players. I hope I could be considered to be one of your next Oasians :D

But, with all due respect, thank you for looking at my application, and have a great/wonderful/amazing day!

Last edited by bearberry1100 on 10/16/2017, 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the "How long have you been playing")
bearberry1100
bearberry1100
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

bear/Laurens Oasian app Empty Re: bear/Laurens Oasian app

Post by Beeliever 10/16/2017, 7:08 pm

you're an amazing player.

VOUCH
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner