Spelling Error

2 posters

Go down

Spelling Error Empty Spelling Error

Post by JinxisJinxed 7/19/2017, 2:02 am

Okay so my PC minecraft account is quite old. I got it in like fifth year, and now I'm a sophomore. Now, I know my password and the email I set it all up with, but I no longer have access to that old email. I can log in and play minecraft, multiplayer, and join with minechat, but I can't change my skin or anything because my fifth year self couldn't spell for crap. I have ideas for what the security questions should be answered with, but I have no idea how
I spelled them. So now, I can't log in at the official Minecraft page. And since I don't have access to the old email, I can't get any help from mojang because I don't have the proof of purchase identification. Does anyone have any sort of ideas about this? Or am I going to have to just pay for a new account? Thanks for everyone's time! Sorry if this is a stupid question
JinxisJinxed
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Spelling Error Empty Re: Spelling Error

Post by skypename11 7/19/2017, 1:37 pm

Hey Lynn,
Sorry I don't have a solution for your problem, but I am actually facing a similar issue.
I set my Minecraft account up when it was still in development (when you used to play in the browser and therefore I got the game for free), so because of this I don't actually know my e-mail anymore... Meaning that I didn't actually use an e-mail to make my account but only the username. So basically what I am trying to say is I cannot migrate my Minecraft account to a Mojang account and therefore not even log in to the website and download the actual game.
Let me know if you know any more information about your issue, sorry for not being a useful help
skypename11
skypename11
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by JinxisJinxed 7/19/2017, 3:33 pm

I'm currently awaiting emails back from The company so I'll let you know what their solution is, or if a new account is needed.
JinxisJinxed
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down