+2
JinxisJinxed
John_Crichton
6 posters

Go down

Jinx's Introduction Edit pt. 2 Empty Jinx's Introduction Edit pt. 2

Post by JinxisJinxed 7/11/2017, 6:32 pm

Hello everyone!

I decided to re-write this silly thing again because I am terribly indecisive and I felt the need to update some stuff.

So I guess for starters, I'm 16 and my real name is Hannah. I live with both of my parents, my two sisters, one brother, two guinea pigs, and three heckin' dogs. My house is an absolute zoo. Speaking of a zoo, that's where I work! I have an awesome volunteer gig at my local zoo, I get to educate the public, do some animal handling, and a whole bunch of other crazy projects. I'm a sophomore at an all girls school, and I participate in my schools' theater program.

Some history:

I haven't always gone to a private catholic school. Most of my education life was spent in a public brick-and-mortar school. In 8th grade though, my parents pulled me from school and I was home-schooled/went to an online school for a year.
I've been "working" at the zoo for going on four years now, it'll be this summer that it hits the anniversary.
I'm the oldest out of all of my siblings, but the "baby" of my house is 8 though so I guess time flies. 

At this point, I've been playing on Oasis nearly constantly for about 6 and a half months. My time spent on the server has been so fun and I am super glad that I found Oasis when I did. All of my new friends are such great people and many have helped me through some hard times already. Oasis has become a second family to me, my safe place and my getaway. I basically always have fun and even when there have been downs, things have pulled themselves back up. I love this server and its people, and I mean that so much. I don't know where I'd be right now but I certainly wouldn't be happy without you all.

I guess that's it for now! I'll probably end up writing this over and over in the far future because, as I said, I am so very indecisive and I can't decide what is good to write about or not. Thank you all for being awesome friends and, if we haven't met yet, I hope we can chat in the future <3

Last edited by JinxisJinxed on 12/30/2017, 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Second edit, wanted to modify the info.)
JinxisJinxed
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Jinx's Introduction Edit pt. 2 Empty Re: Jinx's Introduction Edit pt. 2

Post by Suscabot 7/11/2017, 8:27 pm

Nice to get ta know you better! I'm glad you joined the Oasis family and that it may give you opportunities to be creative as well as make more friends. I'm not great with words, so that's where I'll leave it now.  P face
Suscabot
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by John_Crichton 7/11/2017, 9:30 pm

Good to meet you.
You've already made an impression with your maturity...and I noticed a sense of humor too. Oasis is a good place with many folks your age and younger who are intelligent, creative and thoughtful. 
Bullying isn't a new thing by any means, got shoved down a flight of stairs in high school myself. Glad your health and situation has improved...
And welcome to Oasis.
Here is a cute bunny as a welcome.
Jinx's Introduction Edit pt. 2 Bunnyg10
John_Crichton
John_Crichton
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JinxisJinxed 7/11/2017, 10:11 pm

Oh my goodness, it's a welcoming bunny!
JinxisJinxed
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 7/12/2017, 2:18 am

Hey, welcome to Oasis. Glad you're enjoying it. Also glad you're doing better socially and that your parents helped you get out of that bad situation in school when you were being bullied. It's important to know what you enjoy doing, so I'm happy for your sake that you've had Minecraft to help you connect. 

Good luck on Oasis, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun!
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryjam 7/13/2017, 2:51 pm

Hey, welcome to the server, and I'm glad that you like it here! It's good that things are getting better, and if you ever need to talk to anyone, we're always here for you! :)
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyFroFro 7/13/2017, 5:49 pm

Awe welcome to the family, I'm so glad you found us. Your story is super inspiring and you seem like a tough cookie as my grandma would say xD I can't wait to see you online, i've been a little mia atm, but I would love to hangout and help you on the server. :3 Stay fishy (o.O)<
AshleyFroFro
AshleyFroFro
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JinxisJinxed 8/2/2017, 7:10 am

Hopefully people see the new intro, I was going to just delete this one and make one entirely new, but I couldn't lol
JinxisJinxed
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot 8/2/2017, 11:58 am

It's been really great to see how active you are within the community and I am happy to say I vouched for you. That and your life sounds truly exciting, and I hope you get far in everything you wish to accomplish. I continue to enjoy seeing the progress you have made on your builds, and the impact you have made on this community even in such a short time. Nice name change by the way! Keep being you!

~Suscabot~
Suscabot
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JinxisJinxed 12/30/2017, 12:15 am

Sorry for all the edits! New info ish lol
JinxisJinxed
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner